Meet your fellow agents and start or join a discussion about Modern Combat Versus

Which is your favorite agent?

Poll ended at Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:08 pm

LOCK
25%
MI-NU
6%
KAN
5%
TOWER
4%
SW1FT
9%
GHOST
10%
CREEPER
5%
KULT
14%
MONARK
14%
BLAZE
3%
RONEN
4%
JUKE
3%

Total votes : 80
no avatar

NIghtStalker657

Apple (iOS)

Re: [POLL] Favorite MCVS Agent

Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:05 pm
Tower. Hands down.

yogap02

Windows PC

Indonesia

Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:10 pm
Definitely choose Ghost :D
Haven't you heard?

You can't kill a ghost
no avatar

Adhitya Valsan

Windows PC

Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:36 pm
I vote for LOCK.
no avatar

Adhitya Valsan

Windows PC

Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:38 pm
I vote for LOCK.
no avatar

Ggriffinkirk@gmail.com

Apple (iOS)

Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:33 am
Agree w/ the OP on all points. My only exception is mi-nu. I think the firepower of Swift outweighs the speed of the former. Especially when matched w/ mobility gear. Swift, in my opinion, is the most versatile of the lot across all boards and match tours. The key is to keep moving and bridge the gap btwn you and your target as quickly as possible. Once engaged, keep your opponent close, run circles around them, and change direction relentlessly (kinda like Messi:)) to keep your foe off balance while flanking them at close quarters. Winning the round however (as previously mentioned) is almost entirely dependent on the support of decent a team.
no avatar

Ramond

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:00 pm
I think Minu is going to be the ultimate pro choice once the game is fully built and clan wars are on.
Agents like Minu, Creeper, Swift, Ronen they have an extremely high skill ceiling and are going to be the pro picks in the future.
no avatar

Chakusin

Nintendo Switch

Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:58 pm
Hello everyone,,
Juke is also good too, his iron sight is kinda similar to Kan's so you will feel at ease (though it is much less accurate) and his TOUCHDOWN ability is just phenomenal, works very well in team fights (just like Kan's DOME) and therefore I insist on getting him whenever you can. If you can't get him throught the promo, hang tight, he will come to the game as a regular agent to be purchased with Korpeans in a few weeks :)
100001.onl/ 1921681254.mx/ acc.onl/hotmail