Meet your fellow agents and start or join a discussion about Modern Combat Versus

And this is every day ...

Moderators: MVP, Moderator, Dev Team

SoyUnTaco

Google Play (Android)

And this is every day ...

Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:35 pm
Here I am showing you how the game is currently on Android  ⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://youtu.be/_QG3iSvpIW4

With the arrival of update 10 many changes and improvements were expected in addition to new events and rewards but unfortunately with that update arrived the BUG of frozen screen in every 2 or 3 games unexpectedly, this BUG was reported by several people in MCV social networks and in this forum including me, hoping that in update 11 this BUG was solved, which did not happen, if we do calculations, on November 3, 2018 arrived the number 10 patch that brought the BUG, we are already at the end of January 2019 about to complete 3 months with this BUG. Do you know how frustrating it has been to play like this all this time?

I hope that some moderator of this forum take note of what is happening to the game on Android and pass the information to the developers with the hope that the BUG can be eliminated permanently, if this is not the case then I will stop doing this type of Post, I have already given many hours of my time to this game and I do not know if it is worth continuing to give more, for now I will wait for the next update patch to see if this is solved.

SoyUnTaco

Google Play (Android)

Re: And this is every day ...

Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:23 am
ho wow! I just found out that a hotfix with version 1.12 already came out, I will update it, hopefully and it will not disappoint me, I will return with my impressions.

SoyUnTaco

Google Play (Android)

Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:47 am
a new problem, please fix
Attachments
Screenshot_20190205-211003-720x1280.png
Screenshot_20190205-211003-720x1280.png (295.71 KiB) Viewed 138 times
no avatar

antoneuu

Google Play (Android)

Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:15 pm
And still the graphic isn't much better for the android sick..
How is that on pc?