Meet your fellow agents and start or join a discussion about Modern Combat Versus

1&only oops!!

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

In my previous time with the game, it was not bad for a casual shooter but that's about it.The primary reason why I stopped playing was 50%+ bots in my matches, no focus or match-making improvements for solo players, constant lags disconnects on Android, no cross play between servers hence unable to play with my NA/EU friends (also the reason for lesser players), and unbalanced agents (3 KNOx turrets in a match and creeper were just too much). Overall, it was fun while it lasted but it was "just" fun. The game never encouraged me to get serious like i did with MC5.
MC5 Forum Discord: https://discord.gg/vKqvHss
no avatar

SeventhChord

Apple (iOS)

I like it and I do enjoy it, but the last 2 days have been miserable in terms of matchmaking balance. It is day 2 of the new division week and I am rank 98. My sucky friggin teams have lost every game for two straight days. I have often been mvp or top scorer, but doesn’t matter when the other three are scoring in the hundreds. Also having two blues and a bronze on my team while the opponents are 3 golds and a silver agent doesn’t help.

What are the statistical odds that I literally go from top 20 in every division since update 10 and now I am 98??? I don’t buy it. Something is wrong here. These players should not be in Silver 2 division and i am paying the consequences.

I guess I just have to give up on caring about the division progress and just have fun...but losing 95% of games is not fun and I will leave if that doesn’t change.
no avatar

Newnoob2018

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

GameLoft has created a horrible system, when you move up in rank you’re more likely to lose than any other time, simply because the match making is terrible. I constantly scored thousands of points while my team mates score in the hundreds and often I had team mates score 0! And as of recently I have been playing a 4v3, because for whatever reason the 4th person on my team isn’t even in the game! How am I suppose to take on 4 people at once while my team mates do nothing! But they will update again making the game even worse, still unbalanced agents and matches, lag lag lag. Same old bs from GameLoft

isuke2930

MC5 Old Dog

Apple (iOS)

1&only oops!! wrote:
In my previous time with the game, it was not bad for a casual shooter but that's about it.The primary reason why I stopped playing was 50%+ bots in my matches, no focus or match-making improvements for solo players, constant lags disconnects on Android, no cross play between servers hence unable to play with my NA/EU friends (also the reason for lesser players), and unbalanced agents (3 KNOx turrets in a match and creeper were just too much). Overall, it was fun while it lasted but it was "just" fun. The game never encouraged me to get serious like i did with MC5.

you quit? BIG RIP I was hoping we can play together after you move. 😱😱😱😭😭😭💔💔💔
Try Dragalia Lost(*`▽´*)ウヒョヒョ
no avatar

SeventhChord

Apple (iOS)

Right now it’s kind of a running joke with me and my friends. If I had to guess, I have lost 26 out of 30 matches this week. Still 98th in my division. I have given up on the Division system. It is a joke. How can you NOT at least give the MVP of the losing team some trophy points? And why should the 4th man on the winning team get any points at all? Just changing that one flaw would weed out less-than-good players and allow decent players to still advance even if they got matched with a crappy team.

Out of spite I now do not even look at the division rank. I am just trying out different agents and having fun, win or lose, because I realize that I am not in control of the matchmaking, so there is nothing I can do about it.
no avatar

CANARY614

Apple (iOS)

Malibu ca

MCV is the Blitz Brigade of the Modern Combat Franchise.
no avatar

Newnoob2018

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

This game is so bad, they changed the trophy system, before you would lose trophies if you lost, but because of so much lag, errors, disconnections and players dropping out of matches. They don’t take trophies away, that’s how badly pathetic this game has gotten, notice the gear system all of a sudden, more ways to try and make you come out of your pocket to pay for some bs crates that give you nothing. People need to wake up!

Gameloft_Karen

Community Manager

Hey New -- at higher Divisions, players will start losing trophies for losses. Meaning to get to Master, it's significantly harder than before. You not only have to beat other Diamond 3 players, but also there's only a spot for the top X to proceed to Master. And then you've got to try and stay in Master League.

Players start losing trophies once they get to Diamond league. We don't want to discourage players too early on in Divisions and it also helps keep a good ecosystem of players in different Divisions. But once we get to Diamond league, it'll be very interesting to see how things go!
                                                               Community Manager
no avatar

Predator25

Apple (iOS)

I love mcvs ! You hater !