Got any suggestions for Modern Combat Versus? Post them here!

TITAN BELLIC

Steam

Argentina

nerf ronen please!

Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:57 pm
Hey, ronen's too strong now, so much so that he looks like a player with hacks he's even sometimes sloping and you don't see where he kills you, plus before with chapka that's my main could beat him but now he's not and there's no agent to beat him.

Mariya From Gameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Re: nerf ronen please!

Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:03 pm
Hey there! Our dev team might consider changing Ronen's balance in the upcoming update :) Stay tuned!
no avatar

Charlie Fox

Windows PC

Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:20 pm
First reply here!

Depending on how your gear and stats are, you can kill a player using Ronen if you can use the proper agent (Ghost would be one if your damage stat is high enough) or if your teammate is handling him, assist, nothing wrong with that. Teamwork makes the dream work.
no avatar

Dr bean bean

Windows PC

Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:55 pm
What!?!?!? Really?? He's so easy to kill and is and the dude has no gun u wanna make him completely useless? I think the gas dude needs to be nerfed if anything every one I use so far needs to put 2 clips plus yo take someone down even maxed out as he can take out an entire team with 1 clip if that
no avatar

Dr bean bean

Windows PC

Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:56 pm
I use mi nu  the cat assassin and take him down so easy I feel bad for the user using him