Got any suggestions for Modern Combat Versus? Post them here!

RedZero

Apple (iOS)

Let Solo and Groups Mix

Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:44 pm
So many bots, so many boring bot battles.  I think the matching should be re-structured.  I've seen this work very well on other games.  Let groups of 2 and 3 pick up solo players during matching.  It'd make the game a lot more fun.  The Tourney's are great because you can always do a clan 4v4 through a Tourney, so letting matching making mix groups and solo players won't eliminate the 4v4 gameplay.  But these days, if you group with your clan, you spend a TON of time playing bots and it's not necessary.  And if you don't have a group of 4, it's no fun because you've got a bot on your team and will get destroyed by a 4 man team.  Just my 2 cents.

RedZero

Apple (iOS)

Re: Let Solo and Groups Mix

Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:44 pm
I don't know why I bother making suggestions. No one responds. They make sure to let us know they could care less.

TEAMPLAYER

Apple (iOS)

Germany

Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:28 pm
I've been thinking about this too and it should definitely be implemented!😄👍
no avatar

apoet

Windows PC

Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:15 am
Personally I can't stand having to group, I totally get the Clan v Clan or Team v Team thing and respect that type of play. But team v pug group should never be. How hard would it be to make a Team V Team and a solo v solo modes? I have only been playing for about 3 weeks but have been moved up to a point to where if I don't group then it's a face roll about 1/2 the time, that's not gaming that feeding players that are so inept they can't play without being on a team.

before I use to get about 2k kills a week finish 2nd every week and may of faced a team about 2 to three times a day, now over 50% of the time it Pug v Team which had gotten me far fewer kills 4 to 8 as opposed to 8 to 16+ getting about 17k to 19k points every round now I'm lucky to get 9k in points all because this game wants me to team up. .

Playing on a team is easy, anyone can do well on a team, playing on a team doesn't teach you how to play well it just means you're too weak to play solo.