Got any suggestions for Modern Combat Versus? Post them here!
no avatar

TheOmegaPanda Gameplay

Windows PC

KNOX'S Turret must be debuffed

Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:15 pm
I am starting to hate Knox because his turret lasts for so long that it just kills everyone. Can you reduce Knox's turrets time limit for staying? It's just way too overpowered.
no avatar

Thoxo95

Steam

Re: KNOX'S Turret must be debuffed

Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:12 pm
I agree! The Turret never miss a shot, has a really fast shooting rate and stays too long. It is hard to play especially when the enemy team pics 3 or 4 Knox during a match (especially in small zones) and it is impossible to win. Either debuff it or make it disappear when Knox is killed.
no avatar

Mahmoudinos

Google Play (Android)

Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:24 am
+1
no avatar

Tsm Boss

Windows PC

Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:00 pm
are you kidding me game loft, MINU AND CREEPER SHOULD NOT BE TOUCHED !!! they have very low health and low ammo capacity and this new update you are just gonna decrease their ammo and health,,uggghhh !!!! The annoying agents in this game are Knox with the turret, and kult who is overly overpowered with literary everything, and you did not even add a voice chat!!! omg gameloft, this is why people just stop playing your games because you don't add what players want you just add what you want and think that is good but in the real sense we all know its not, WITH THIS KIND OF TREND THAT YOU DONT LISTEN TO YOUR PLAYERS MCV might just die like mc5 ….. ALL I EVER ASKED FOR WAS a voice chat, and balancing should be done to the turret used by Knox it is so OP! like you can't hide behind a wall or even peek form a corner without being trakced by the turret, KULT should not be in the game in the first place, he has his own damage, the poison trap has damage, he slows you down, slows down your sensitivity and kills you, tell me how Minu and creeper are going to survive against this agent!!! gameloft your logic of updates sometimes doesn't make sense at all and add a crouch button to fight tactically we need CROUCH BUTTON. GIVE PLAYERS WHAT THEY WANT AND NOT WHAT YOU THINK THEY WANT !!!!!!!!!!!!!
no avatar

Christa Jones

Google Play (Android)

Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:42 am
I don't agree. You can go kill the turret from behind and the ultimate ability for the turret is that it's health is renewable. I use it and have been beat by smart players many many times.
no avatar

smooshybeann02

Apple (iOS)

Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:33 pm
what if there are two or more knoxes in the enemy team that can use their turrets to cover up each other's blind spots. What if the turret is placed up against a wall, protecting its blind spot.
no avatar

TheOmegaPanda Gameplay

Windows PC

Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:33 pm
Exactly! I agree! Turrets are so cheap if you think about it. First, they last for too long that a Knox will have time to make a new one after the one before gets destroyed! Second, no matter how fast you run, the turrets will never miss one shot! Third, turrets can be placed in all corners that it's impossible not to be touched and manage to take the zone. I think it was better if the turret dies if Knox dies. Gameloft, please please please debuff Knox's turrets! Or at least make it require 10 core charges.

Quang N.

Veteran

Steam

Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:14 pm
What are you guys even talking about? Knox has already had his ability core charge increased from 8 to 10, meaning he's already got a nerf. Why are you still complaining?
AR is love, AR is life.
no avatar

TheOmegaPanda Gameplay

Windows PC

Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:33 am
It's not enough still, turret is too op. It never misses a single shot and for some reason, I feel like it deals too much damage. I prefer the part when Knox dies, turret says "bye-bye!"
no avatar

djolek2004

Google Play (Android)

Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:52 pm
Knox and his TURRET are Overpowered because:
-There is no way for MI-NU or CREEPER to kill the turret in a 1v1 battle!No chance!The characters/agents in this game are not balanced at all!
-Knox has a lot of HP and AMMO.When I tried Knox for the first time I was fascinated!
-Knox can hide behind his TURRET to block attacks!
-When Knox and his TURRET combine attacks it is impossible to get near them!

GAMELOFT needs to NERF Knock's turret!Make his turret a bit easier to destroy,limit it's range of attack,make it's damage lower or add like a 15sec timer before it selfdestructs!Please GAMELOFT...do something!