Got any suggestions for Modern Combat Versus? Post them here!
no avatar

DonDarko

Apple (iOS)

I keep saying it, but it doesn’t seem anyone is listening. Dev team appears completely disengaged on the forum past couple of months.

I’ve been seeing a lot of low level players with very high level agents. One profile showed “starter” level but 80% of his agents were level 50.

I Don’t know if they found a way to hack the game, of if they’re just **** enough to spend hunderds of bucks on upgrades, but it ruins the gameplay. They’re just not in it to play, they just want to win. So they upgrade Knox to the max and just camp out. I’ve played plenty of games where there’s four Knoxes juststanding there. Nothing you can do. You can’t even get close. It’s complete ****. But that’s what you get when the developers stop caring.

Fares Monsri

Apple (iOS)

Kult is very easy to avoid and kill. I can kill that agent using many agents, to name some: Minu, Creeper, both Snipers, Tower, Kan, Juke, Ghost, hashtag and the list goes on. Using those agents, it's a 90% chance that you will kill him. And a 70% that you will not be dead by its venom after killing him.

Kult is maybe OP in early levels, but it's rapidely a fairly normal agents at high levels, so no need to nerf it
no avatar

PehckerNose

Windows PC

Ive been playing with Knox a bunch lately. I have him pretty leveled up. But im starting to think that he could use something cooler to do with his right click function. It doesnt seem right that Im knocking out snipers with him just because i can aim down sights. 80 rounds and a ton of health he can pretty just spray all day in the enemies general direction and win.

Suggestion would be trap repair. It would be pretty cool if he could repair his turret and players traps, drones and tracking dagger would be pretty cool. Maybe even the bubble dome (although for that you would need Kan to drop a device that could be repaied, like Halo3). I something like this would really cement him as a support and defender
no avatar

strm_shdw

Google Play (Android)

Knox is way more powerfull....he is a tank...but he can wipe the full squad easily...I think his turret is too much powerful....Gameloft should Nerf his turret like its range and damage yeah its health is okay....but the range of the turret should be nerfed🖤
no avatar

Subtle Sneaker

Apple (iOS)

Honestly, I don't think Knox and Kult are too bad. They're some of the more anoying Agents, but they both have viable counters and they add to the teamwork aspect of the game. My level 42 Monark can and does counter both. My level 50 Hashtag not only disables poison traps and turrets but I take control. My 50 Creeper is effective against Kults; I can easily get behind the and it's so fun to poison them back. And I know theres more counters than that. You just need to play a bit, figure out what works, and upgrade a variety of Agents for different situations
no avatar

Axsm

Google Play (Android)

Tsm Boss wrote:
are you kidding me game loft, MINU AND CREEPER SHOULD NOT BE TOUCHED !!! they have very low health and low ammo capacity and this new update you are just gonna decrease their ammo and health,,uggghhh !!!! The annoying agents in this game are Knox with the turret, and kult who is overly overpowered with literary everything, and you did not even add a voice chat!!! omg gameloft, this is why people just stop playing your games because you don't add what players want you just add what you want and think that is good but in the real sense we all know its not, WITH THIS KIND OF TREND THAT YOU DONT LISTEN TO YOUR PLAYERS MCV might just die like mc5 ….. ALL I EVER ASKED FOR WAS a voice chat, and balancing should be done to the turret used by Knox it is so OP! like you can't hide behind a wall or even peek form a corner without being trakced by the turret, KULT should not be in the game in the first place, he has his own damage, the poison trap has damage, he slows you down, slows down your sensitivity and kills you, tell me how Minu and creeper are going to survive against this agent!!! gameloft your logic of updates sometimes doesn't make sense at all and add a crouch button to fight tactically we need CROUCH BUTTON. GIVE PLAYERS WHAT THEY WANT AND NOT WHAT YOU THINK THEY WANT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

you mean what you want man, seriously, Kult isn't that bad, you just don't know how to fight him, that's all, tip, you can kill him from a distance and his trap can be destroyed, also, a shotgun blast in the head usually finishes him off, Kult is easy man, I kill Kults a lot, just don't go Rambo and take him on close range, also, pay attention to your surroundings and listen carefully what Kult is saying, every Agent speaks when they use their special ability, if you hear that, look carefully at your surroundings before charging in, his traps are not hard to find. Unless you are me... heheheh

no avatar

Dannyfantain

Apple (iOS)

I have to agree Knox is Op but he will NOT be our concern if we just try to shoot in the BACK of the turret and with little bit of team work and there go the turret
By the way, do you have any idea how long it took for Knox to put down his turret, just use sniper to one shot that thing already, you ****. (Sorry for those who know how play)
About Kult, I do hate him sometimes because he slowed me down so much including turning but my only concern is the turning one but I can see why they make it like that. If a high damage attacker would able to one shot you because you are originally low health and short range then you just want to hide behind them and slowly kill them.
By the way, Everytime I use Kult I feel like I’m just an easy target to be killed and bring home with one kill each death and that was it. (I felt more anger when I use Kult than get killed by him)
Conclusion, gyro scope is our half solution for those who can’t aim properly.
If we able to turn and run and shoot (without auto shoot) at the same time then there we go
By the way, don’t even blame other agent OP, I played this game for a year and I know exactly what to do to against them all. Including Knox and Kult (easy kill boy).
#Pro gamer of MCS
no avatar

Yared Valerio Cruz

Apple (iOS)

Swift es la que tiene mucho poder
no avatar

EyeCamp

Apple (iOS)

Maxed out Ronin is unstoppable, he can wipe a entire team without doing anything

TEAMPLAYER

Apple (iOS)

Germany

I agree that there should be a friend system. There should also be a chat in groups and tournaments! ;)