Got any suggestions for Modern Combat Versus? Post them here!

ankanb49

Windows PC

Hi Gameloft, first of all......MCVS awesome game. I have been hooked up to this game since last year. During that time I have seen all the major changes and upgrades you guys have done to the game and the agents. Some of them were very wonderful and some of them felt a bit off(no offense, just my opinion) but nevertheless, I enjoyed with all pros and cons. But a couple things seem always out of place in the game and they never changed no matter what. So I thought maybe its finally time to put these up on the forum.

1. An online multiplayer game needs a chat system to strategize, talk stuff etc. This has always been missing in the game. Since we are not even having a game-friend system, the team members can hardly coordinate without knowing each other.

2. So continuing with the above suggestion, I would also like to suggest for an in-game friends system. Online games become more fun if we can play with friends. Since most of the times, the clans just refuse our join request, its difficult to get in touch with any player online.

3. Isn't kult like a totally unfair character?... I mean whenever I get matched up against him, all the time I am just running away from him. First of all, even when it is written that venom-o-matic is a low damage weapon, it actually doesn't just do good damage, but its effect remaining later even after he is not shooting means that if he starts shooting at you, you definitely die. This was in case of the low/medium health agents like assassins or some attackers. Even if we choose to tackle him with a high health agent, they are mostly defenders and a bit slower than the assassins or attackers. So kult's poison makes them ever slower which makes it even harder for them kill. Even if you try to kill him from a distance, mid-range won't work as poison will reach us. So trying to kill them from long distance is only possible if we got snipers(otherwise reduction of accuracy from others will not kill him anyway). Snipers are also very rare to get unlocked as they are legendary or exotic. After all these even if I try to shoot him, he got average health, so he doesn't die easily either. He kind of seems invincible from my point of view. So I request you guys to please see if things can be made a little fair in this part.

These were just suggestions from my part. Feel free to reply if something seems wrong with my suggestion.
Thanks.
no avatar

SeventhChord

Apple (iOS)

I strongly believe Kult is overpowered and needs balancing. I've made suggestions in other posts on this forum.

ankanb49

Windows PC

I also suggest for a crouch and jump system in the game....which may help in evading gunfire.
no avatar

DonDarko

Apple (iOS)

Kult is pretty easy to overcome if you walk backwards while putting holes in him. Just dont be too close ;) I actually think Knox is way overpowered. To the point that is ruins the gameplay. If a strong Knox puts down a turret, even lvl50 Tower doesn’t stand a chance.

As for the clans, it’s hard to find an active clan that will accept you if your stats aren’t at God level. So basically up to now it’s been impossible to group play. 

Finally it’d be great if there was an option to select clans on mobile or pc. I’m mobile only and it’s so annoying if you find a good clan and it turns out to be pc only.

Other than that, nothing but love. Great game.
no avatar

DonDarko

Apple (iOS)

Not sure if anyone reads this, but i’m soooo done with Knox and his turret ruining the game. Pleaaaase balance!
no avatar

Erso

Apple (iOS)

To developers of MCVS
Thanks for offering such an awesome game. I’ve been playing this game for nearly 10 months and I’ve never got bored! It’s definitely because you guys have been working really hard to keep the game entertaining , introducing many new awesome features frequently. However I just want to let you know that this game is in great danger. Your fans are quitting the game one after another and even hardcore players aren’t spending as much time as they used to.
Different players complain about different things with the game but I think they all come down to two major problems;matchmaking and numerous bugs.

As for match making, it’s far from satisfactory. I’m being matched up with low level players very often and I win almost every match. It’s not that they aren’t playing well.They simply don’t stand a chance against high level players because the player level now directly affects the amount of boost we get for damage and health. I think it’s a choice between either removing the new player level system or changing the matchmaking system (maybe matchmaking based on player level would be better)

Also there are lots of bugs to be fixed. Because I’m sure you guys are working hard on connection issues,here I’m just going to focus on bugs with some agents. Some agents are way powerful than other agents. In particular, Lock,Creeper, Seven and Mi-nu are overpowered. In addition to this, Ghost’s stab doesn’t seem to work properly and Tower’s bash sometimes doesn’t deal any damage even when it’s a direct hit.

I really hope you consider my points above and fix the issues as soon as possible. I want this game to be as successful as ever.
no avatar

DonDarko

Apple (iOS)

It’s funny how you’re naming other agents to be overpowered. Maybe they’re not so unbalanced after all? #foodforthought.

EDIT: No, scratch that. Knox is just overpowered. #%#¥!?*
no avatar

Erso

Apple (iOS)

I’m just saying that these four agents are making rest of the agents useless. I don’t see any point in using Monark when I can oneshot him with maxed  out Seven. wrote:
It’s funny how you’re naming other agents to be overpowered. Maybe they’re not so unbalanced after all? #foodforthought.

EDIT: No, scratch that. Knox is just overpowered. #%#¥!?*
no avatar

Tsm Boss

Windows PC

are you kidding me game loft, MINU AND CREEPER SHOULD NOT BE TOUCHED !!! they have very low health and low ammo capacity and this new update you are just gonna decrease their ammo and health,,uggghhh !!!! The annoying agents in this game are Knox with the turret, and kult who is overly overpowered with literary everything, and you did not even add a voice chat!!! omg gameloft, this is why people just stop playing your games because you don't add what players want you just add what you want and think that is good but in the real sense we all know its not, WITH THIS KIND OF TREND THAT YOU DONT LISTEN TO YOUR PLAYERS MCV might just die like mc5 ….. ALL I EVER ASKED FOR WAS a voice chat, and balancing should be done to the turret used by Knox it is so OP! like you can't hide behind a wall or even peek form a corner without being trakced by the turret, KULT should not be in the game in the first place, he has his own damage, the poison trap has damage, he slows you down, slows down your sensitivity and kills you, tell me how Minu and creeper are going to survive against this agent!!! gameloft your logic of updates sometimes doesn't make sense at all and add a crouch button to fight tactically we need CROUCH BUTTON. GIVE PLAYERS WHAT THEY WANT AND NOT WHAT YOU THINK THEY WANT !!!!!!!!!!!!!
no avatar

Predator25

Apple (iOS)

Knox has wayyyyyyy to much power, my best agent is a level 20 swift (not very high level I know) but I can not survive knox’s Turret for more that a few seconds ! That guy needs a buffer !