Got any suggestions for Modern Combat Versus? Post them here!
no avatar

Pangeus

Apple (iOS)

Re: Rebalance the Matchmaking (please!)

Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:57 am
This system is like:
"Ohh you have 3K trophies? So let's query you with this guy who has 700 and lost the last 5 matches in a row by being idle on the spawn and add other two dumb bots because you are good and will not need help, and now, let's make the other team full pro with a player who has 2K trophies but did not lose until now and other 3 bots who will be so pro but so pro that you're gonna swear they're hacking, and as the sum of the 4 players on both teams get about 5K throphies this means you're even and good to go. Be demoted with love, my dear, because this is actually balanced <3".

lol, that sums it up nicely. It’s **** as it rewards bad and dumb players with good teammates. If I win I usually carried the team, if I lose I’m usually mvp. 

A completely random matching would be better than this silliness. At least than it’s just bad luck.

I saw something about 500k fb likes in some promo, are those real people or are those bots too?? 

I’ve never closed a game so often out of pure annoyance with the game, ditch the bots please, or make them optional. I much rather wait for real people than getting bots or useless low level players.
p) Guild leader of the Darkside  p)
no avatar

Pangeus

Apple (iOS)

Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:47 am
Case in point, and I barely played that round cause it was all too obvious after 1 minute.

and that happens more often than not...
p) Guild leader of the Darkside  p)

Grisson

Windows PC

Brasil

Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:54 am
We (me and my clan) were studying the game aspects and we got to this conclusion: This is completely unbalanced... (obvious conclusion, for some people), but we have some ideas to improve the matchmaking and get this a bit better:

1- The Throphy count you have is actually a score, not exactly says if you're good or not (in deep), so this should not be considered to the queries, the league should be used instead, and the calc should be:

Your League + Your Kill/Death Ratio + Your W/L Ratio + Your Level, where:
  1. You can only be ranked with people on the range of your league (no more, or less, if not enough people ~ 4 at least ~ keep the query running until get 4 people, and then fill the other 4 with bots, respecting that every team should have the limit of 2 bots).
  2. An agent can only be picked once per player, no more duplicates.
  3. In case the player has only 3 agents, two random level 4 agents will be available for him to play that match.
  4. You can be queried with people 3 levels higher or lower than you currently are.

A suggestion to improve this is to rework the query as the following: Query with people of your league OR the max of 2 bots on the same league you are, and, of course, the higher the league, the better the AI of the bots will play (no random pro bots for any team).

2- In any case someone is standing still on the same place into a match (even if shooting) for more than 1 minute, it will be kicked off the room, and replaced by another person, but this person replacing will be considered as "reinforcements" and will not lose score if the match is lost, and will earn half the score it would win if were on the match from the start.

3- If you get disconnected from a match and get back in time, you will retrieve all your progress. In case you get disconnected for any reason, you will not lose any throphies (as well as game crashes very often and connection issues are common, should be no punishment for these until this is completely improved)

4- Create the "Casual" matchmaking, where the rules listed on (1) will not apply (will be the current multiplayer mode, pick anyone, kill, try to win, etc...). And add specific daily quests for casual mode, like: Win 3 matches in a row, Kill 10 people as MI-NU, and so on... And as reward you earn some korpens and coins (or diamonds depending on the difficulty of the task). 

5- The Score and League should be shown on the player info on the matches.

6- Add a way to report hackers in-game.
MCVs and MC5 and Steam GameTag: [ DS ] Grisson  p)
Join the MCVs Death Machines channel on Discord: 
https://discord.gg/BZDqJ7E

Grisson

Windows PC

Brasil

Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:21 pm
Just to show how this matchmaking ****:

This specific one below, take a look on the score of the bots on the other team... They were even better than the players, but on my team of course, they are dumb...

This one is also a cool one, the guy was with 3 bots, but the bots were as good as he was, but the bots on my team were mostly looking to the sky and letting themselves to be killed, and as tower has the "infinite dash" bug now, imagine 2 towers dashing all the way to the end of the match without shooting or entering the point... Yeah, this one was a... better not say.

Now pay attention to this info: All the players here were on the last match, SKILL was the MVP of the winner team and I was the MVP of the Defeated team... Willian and Kanekiken did great too... The other guys did not so much during the match. Look to my team and look to the other team: The other team is composed by a 30-level guy who is known to be good and kill fast with anything (which is suspect, but still, it's what he is, he could be just good) a guy with Ronen (which is the most broken character of the game, after BLAZE, no doubt about it) and a guy with Monark, who is also good with him... On my team there's just the guys who had the LOWEST score of the previous match and me, who was the MVP of the defeated team... ohh it's so balanced... I am even feeling the victory... NO!!

After 30 seconds I knew there were no chance since the bounty counter was 25/0 to the other team.

This one is for you to guess... Who won the match? 3 dumb bots and mid-level guy or 2 high-level guys and 2 pro-like bots?
(if you don't wanna lose money, bet on the second option :v )

I truly hope this game gets better because the game is good, if Gameloft don't change this I'm sure this will be my last season on this game... Not just for me but for my whole clan as well, since we play the games together and there's not even this option yet on the game (and should have).

Grisson

Windows PC

Brasil

Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:41 am
No need to keep this up, uninstalled the game.. Too much bug and unbalance for me... Moving on to Paladins

no avatar

Montana

Steam

Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:57 am
For me as an strong player the matchmaking **** because I am playing with players that honestly are nowhere close to me. I get like 4-5 times the score of the second player on my team every second round and still loose a good amount of them because the enemy team has 3 okay players. I am relatively low on trophies compared to the top players on the leaderboards and still get the shittiest Teams if you want proof I can upload like literally a hundret scoreboard screenshots. I wonder why the game is like this...

Grisson

Windows PC

Brasil

Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:38 pm
Upload them all here, please! The more evidence, the better to proof what's being said on this topic

no avatar

Montana

Steam

Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:52 am
ImageYou want to see stuff like this?

Grisson

Windows PC

Brasil

Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:06 am
Yeah bro, this proves our point about the "dumb bots" and the terrible matchmaking this game has atm...

no avatar

Viviane Gomes

Windows PC

Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:49 am
Boa noite!
O jogo Modern Combat Versus é maravilhoso, muito divertido, maaas existem muitas falhas no mesmo. Tais como: 
  1. o jogo dá crash constantemente, mas é muito mesmo a cada 5 partidas o jogo crash umas duas vezes.
  2. Em várias e várias partidas o jogo não conecta e eu sequer entro na partida, mas mesmo assim perco troféus. 
  3. Muitos hackers.
  4. Não existe servidor para a América do Sul o que faz com que qualquer jogador da região tenha dois segundos de atraso em suas ações. Ping mínimo registrado é: 180ms
  5. Personagens muito quebrados, exemplos: Gente, vocês acabaram de lançar um personagem com 75 balas e mais dano que os outros tanques e ainda tem uma torreta que leva muito tempo para ser destruída e tira muito dano. Vocês precisam urgentemente rever isso. Outro exemplo é o personagem Blaze que tem um dano absurdo e uma granada com alcance e dano igualmente absurdos. 
  6. As caixas demoram muito para abrir e eu só ganho XP do Lock e da Mi-nu e eu nem jogo com eles. 
Por enquanto é apenas isso, por favor se preocupem mais em otimizar o jogo. Ele tem tudo para ser incrível, mas com esses problemas fica muito difícil.
Grata!