Got any suggestions for Modern Combat Versus? Post them here!

Che@t City

Moderators: DML Community Coordinator, MVP, Moderator, Dev Team

no avatar

karltmiller

Apple (iOS)

Che@t City

Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:31 am
I'm currently leading the Master Division, so I'm a decent player. I also know for a fact that many players from last week were banned because a good number of the players who were Staying (and cheating) are no longer in Master Division this week... However, it was about 4 am CST and the play was so dominated by cheaters that I just quit playing... Aimbots and Speeders are the most common offenders. Also, the Report feature has been buggy/broken for years. PLEASE FIX YOUR CODE!!! I'm a software engineer and know this could be much, much better... If you need help, I'd be happy to offer my consulting services! 😄

EDIT: WHEN I SEE 4 OR 5 CHE@TERS A MATCH - THAT'S RIDICULOUS... I CAN DEAL WITH 1 OR 2 CHE@TERS A MATCH... THIS IS STILL SOMETHING THAT IS HORRIBLE AND GAMELOFT SHOULD DO A BETTER JOB WITH. A GOOD START WOULD BE TO LOOK AT K/D RATIOS THAT ARE RIDICULOUSLY HIGH. ANOTHER PLACE TO START WOULD BE THE TOP TEN CLANS, MOST OF WHICH ARE JUST 'CHE@T CLUBS'!

EDIT: HERE'S SOME MORE FREE ADVICE SINCE YOU AT GAMELOFT OBVIOUS DON'T HAVE A HANDLE ON WRITING THE CODE FOR CATCHING/BANNING CHE@TERS. PAY ONE OR MORE PEOPLE TO PLAY MCVS AND JUST RECORD AN AUDIO TRACK WHERE THEY CALL OUT CHE@TERS WHILE PLAYING. REVIEW THE RECORDING AND THEN WARN/BAN THE OFFENDING PLAYERS. HINT - LOOK FOR REPEATED SINGLE SHOT, HIGHLY DIFFICULT AND IMPROBABLE KILLS. FOR SPEED CHE@TERS, TUNE NI-MU FOR MAXIMUM SPEED AND THEN CALL OUT PLAYERS THAT BLOW BY HER LIKE SHE'S STANDING STILL.

EDIT: HERE'S YET ANOTHER THING TO DO ONCE YOU FIX ALL THE REPORT BUGS - KEEP STATS ON HOW MANY TIMES SPECIFIC PLAYERS ARE REPORTED. THEN LOOK VERY CAREFULLY AT YOUR LOGS FOR THOSE PLAYERS. WARN/BAN ACCORDINGLY. 

BTW, I NOTICED MANY OF THE TOP CHE@TERS GENERALLY AVOID THE MASTER DIVISION AND STICK TO ONE OF THE DIAMOND DIVISIONS, APPARENTLY TO 'LAY LOW".

EDIT; ANOTHER TYPE OF CHE@TER ARE THOSE WHO JUST DISAPPEAR WHEN THEY GET IN TROUBLE (NEARLY DYING). I'M NOT SURE WHERE THESE CLOWNS GO TO...

EDIT: HERE'S SYMPTOMS THAT SOMEONE IS CHEATING... YOUR PLAYER EXHIBITS "STRANGE" BEHAVIOR EVERY TIME YOU PLAY AGAINST THE CHE@TER, SUCH AS: 

1. YOUR PLAYER EXHIBITS NOT OTHERWISE SEEN ARM/GUN SPASMS
   2. YOU OCCASIONALLY CAN'T MOVE/AIM YOUR PLAYER
   3. YOUR PLAYER MOVES REALLY SLOW
   4. YOUR PLAYER MOVEMENT/AIM DOESN'T TRACK WITH YOUR CONTROLS - IT MAY DRIFT OFF TO ONE SIDE AND YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING TO FIX IT

GAMELOFT - THESE ARE MORE SERIOUS/SOPHISTICATED.NETWORK SESSION ATTACKS!

EDIT: I JUST PLAYED A MATCH WITH 6 CHE@TERS... I DON'T RECALL EVER PLAYING A MATCH WITH 7 CHE@TERS... SO HEY, IT'S NOT REALLY THAT BAD GAMELOFT, RIGHT???

EDIT: WAS JUST REALLY DISAPPOINTED A FEW MINS AGO AS I THOUGHT YOU HAD FINALLY BANNED THE NUMBER 1, OR SHOULD I SAY NUMBER 0 CHE@TER OF ALL TIME ON MCVS... ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS THAT YOU CAN'T BAN THIS CHE@T AND HIS ENTIRE CLAN! TOO BAD I CAN'T ACTUALLY SPELL OUT NAMES OR YOU WOULD DELETE THIS POST - BUT THOSE WHO KNOW MCVS WELL KNOW *EXACTLY* WHO I'M TALKING ABOUT!

EDIT: IT'S 11:40 AM EST, MAR 23, I'VE BEEN PLAYING FOR A COUPLE HRS AND SEEING AN AVERAGE OF 2-3 CHEATERS PER MATCH. WAY TO GO GAMELOFT, NOT!!!

EDIT: HEY GAMELOFT, I JUST PLAYED MY FIRST EVER MATCH WITH 7 CHEATERS, WON, AND WAS THE MVP! DAMN I'M GOOD!! BUT GAMELOFT YOU'RE NOT!!! MY OFFER IS STILL OPEN FOR ME TO FIX YOUR CODE... I'LL BET I'M A BETTER PLAYER AND CODER THAN ANY OF YOU ARE!!!!

EDIT: I JUST PLAYED A MATCH WITH 5 CHEATERS, BUT MCVS ONLY ALLOWS 4 PLAYERS TO BE REPORTED PER MATCH. SINCE YA'LL ARE SO TERRIBLE AT DETECTING/BANNING CHEATERS -- I'D LIKE TO SUGGEST THAT YOU UP THIS TO 7 (OR PERHAPS EVEN 8 FOR THOSE "HONEST" ENOUGH TO SELF REPORT 😎)!

EDIT: GAMELOFT HERE'S A GOOD OFFER FOR YOU... ESPECIALLY SINCE YOU CAN'T FIND CHEATERS ON YOUR OWN. I WILL SELL YOU A LIST OF 100 CHEATERS FOR $100,000! I SUGGEST YOU TAKE ME UP ON THIS, AS YOUR OWN PROGRAMMERS COULD NEVER DO THIS ANY CHEAPER!

EDIT: I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO REPORT CHEATERS FOR A FEW HOURS THIS AFTERNOON - SO I'M GUESSING YOU'RE **** AT ME GAMELOFT? HAVE I BEEN "BANNED FROM REPORTING CHEATERS???"
CORRECTION: KNOWING THE NATURE OF SOFTWARE BUGS, I DECIDED TO CLOSE MCVS AND THE REOPEN IT. I CAN NOW HAPPILY REPORT CHEATERS, AND GAMELOFT CAN GO ON HAPPILY IGNORING THEM (AND ME)!

EDIT: WOW! I JUST ENCOUNTERED A CHEATER WHERE KAN WAS MOVING BACKWARDS FASTER THAN MY SPRINTING MI-NU WAS RUNNING FORWARD!!! NOW IT DOESN'T SEEM TO ME LIKE IT WOULD BE THAT HARD FOR GAMELOFT TO CATCH THIS - THEY JUST NEED TO LOOK FOR ANY CHARACTER EXCEEDING A CERTAIN DISTANCE OVER A CERTAIN TIME. I SWEAR GAMELOFT, CODING THIS UP WOULDN'T BE THAT HARD...

EDIT: HEY GAMELOFT IT'S MAR 28, ALMOST 1 PM EST AND I'VE BEEN PLAYING FOR AWHILE AND I'M SEEING AN AVERAGE OF 3-4 CHEATERS PER MATCH... THIS HAPPENS PRETTY MUCH EVERY SUN AFTERNOON OUTSIDE NFL SEASON. HERE'S A HINT (SINCE YOU DON'T HAVE A CLUE) - HAVE SOMEONE FROM YOUR COMPANY PLAY SUNDAY AFTERNOONS AND PRETTY MUCH ALL THE MOST SUCCESSFUL CLANS ARE 100% CHEATERS. JUST BAN 'EM ALL!

EDIT: ANOTHER WAY TO VIEW THE CHEATER SITUATION ON MCVS IS "WHAT PERCENT OF MY MATCHES DO NOT HAVE ANY CHEATERS IN THEM. FOR ME PERSONALLY, IT'S ONLY LIKE 10-15% AT THE MOST... PATHETIC GAMELOFT!

EDIT: I JOINED MY FIRST CHE@T CLUB (CLAN) YESTERDAY, TO GATHER INTEL ON HOW BAD THEY ARE. MY WORST SUSPICIONS WERE CONFIRMED - AND SINCE GAMELOFT HAS ACCESS TO ALL THEIR CLAN CHATTER, IT IS ABSOLUTELY INEXUSABLE THEY LET ALL THIS CHE@TING OCCUR!

EDIT: I JUST ENCOUNTERED A NEW CHE@T TODAY (APR 1, 2021) WHERE MI-NU KILLS EASILY IN 1 OR 2 SHOTS. NORMALLY SHE TAKES THE BETTER PART OF A CLIP OR EVEN 2-3 CLIPS FOR ARMORED OPPONENTS, SO THIS IS VERY HARD TO COUNTER... HEY GAMELOFT, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT THIS???

EDIT: I'VE BEEN PLAYING FOR A COUPLE HRS TONITE AND JUST LOST A MATCH NARROWLY, BUT SAID TO MYSELF "I SHOULD HAVE WON THAT ONE, ONLY 2 CHEATERS AGAINST ME IN THAT MATCH! GREAT JOB GAMELOFT -- NOT!!!

EDIT; PLAYING EASTER SUNDAY AFTERNOON, AND SEEING THE "NORMAL" 3+ CHEATERS PER MATCH. WAY TO GO GAMELOFT!

EDIT: Ya know Gameloft if the username has the word "che@t"or "hack" in it, that person just might be cheating or hacking... just sayin'

EDIT: Gameloft, I'm not sure if cheaters are causing this, or if you have some sort of a server performance problem... But the last few days during peak hours (now Apr 6, 2021 at 9:10 PM EST) - frames are dropping so much at 60 fps and even 30 fps, that MCVS is mostly unplayable. Your corporate policy of permitting massive cheating cannot be helping in this regard...

ADDITIONAL: WELL IT IS NOW 2:15 AM EST APR 7, 2021 - HARDLY "PRIME TIME" AND I HAVE STRONG CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE THAT A NEW HACK IS WHAT IS CAUSING DROPPED FRAMES (SEE ABOVE) MAKING MCVS UNPLAYABLE. SO FINALLY GAMELOFT YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO START BANNING THESE HACKERS OR YOU WILL NO LONGER HAVE A CUSTOMER BASE! YOU DESERVE THIS FOR TOLERATING HACKS AND CHEATING FOR SO LONG... THEY HAVE FINALLY BROKEN YOUR PRODUCT. CONGRATS !D!OTS!!!

EDIT: WOW! LEAST CHEATERS RIGHT NOW (APR 7, 2021 10:40 PM EST) THAT I'VE SEEN IN YEARS! WONDERING WHAT HAPPENED? READ PARAGRAPH IMMEDIATELY ABOVE. 😂

EDIT: IT'S NOW APR 7, 2021 11:30 PM EST - AND I'M SEEING A BUNCH OF KNOWN CHE@TERS COME ONLINE WITH THEIR CHE@TS NOW DISABLED... THESE PUNKS USED TO BE ABLE TO GIVE ME A GAME, BUT W/O THEIR CHE@TS, THEY REALLY SUÇK! I MEAN REALLY REALLY SUÇK!!!

EDIT: WELL IT'S 3:30 PM EST ON APR 8, 2021 AND THE CHE@TING IS BACK TO "NORMAL" LEVELS - OUTMANEUVERED BY THE CHE@TERS AGAIN GAMELOFT! AT LEAST THE FRAME RATE IS STABLE AND MCVS IS ONCE AGAIN PLAYABLE...