Got any suggestions for Modern Combat Versus? Post them here!

Bot Battles

Moderators: MVP, Moderator, Dev Team

no avatar

TheOmegaPanda Gameplay

Windows PC

Bot Battles

Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:00 pm
I know that this game is based on multiplayer and all that but I was wondering if any time they can add back the bot battles. I've played this game for a good amount of years to know that there was a choice where you could fight bots and not always have to fight against players.If possible, they should also let us be able to choose the difficulty of the bots. I think they should add this for a few reasons,

1. If players aren't so big with always fighting with players
2. If players just got a new character and want to practice using them (I know there's a "Try Agent" button you can press but there's no challenge)
3. If players Wifi isn't working well

I really do recommend this! It would make me happy to be able to at least take a break from always fighting other players and just have a little fun playing offline by myself.
no avatar

Dr bean bean

Windows PC

Re: Bot Battles

Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:52 pm
It seems they took alot of good stuff away from the game and refuse to add the important stuff like voice chat
no avatar

LegendarySuperCool

Windows PC

Re: Bot Battles

Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:09 pm
I dont mind there is no voice chat as in other FPS as most of the time you get player who start using bad language. Which I don't care for !

I do like the idea of battling bots as this would help to practice using new agents!