Got any suggestions for Modern Combat Versus? Post them here!
no avatar

FreeCancer

Windows PC

Re: Rebalance the Matchmaking (please!)

Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:10 am
the usual reply for this problem was "get gud" but it truly is impossible to kill a player that takes 3-4 headshots to kill. Despite me doing my best, i cant withstand half a second of exposure to the higher equipped weapons's bullets. cant u guys make this fair like nerf the strongest in the round to everyones level or buff the weakest if everyone was strong. cuz im looking for game where i can show my skills. getting killed by someone less accurate than me with better equipment ****. now everyone collects credits to buy marauder class cuz theyre getting sick of this crap.youre losing players...
no avatar

tagged

Windows PC

Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:57 am
https://prntscr.com/o53of5

first match of the week so 0 trophies, this update needs to help matchmaking please
no avatar

mcvs.unfairmatchs

Google Play (Android)

Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:25 am
its been three damn years are they really still doing match retweeking im so sick of facing higher lvls and seeing them laugh when they gun down a **** lvl 30 yea i be laughing to if i was basically playing against bots to be honest id rather wait to be matched against people in my dmg and health grade then have bto face people who are not!
no avatar

mcvs.unfairmatchs

Google Play (Android)

Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:13 am
FIX THE DAMN MATCHS NOW!
no avatar

mcvs.unfairmatchs

Google Play (Android)

Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:28 am
IM GONNA **** FLAG EVERY HIGH LVL PLAYER TILL YOU FIX THE MATCH IM SO SICK OF THEM LAUGHING CAUSE THEY BEAT SOMEONE OF LOWER LEVEL THAT DONT HAVE THAT DMG AND HEALTH GRADE I ALREADY **** CRACKED MY PHONE OUT OF ANGER I NOT GONNA LET UP FIX THIS **** NOW!