Got any suggestions for Modern Combat Versus? Post them here!

Should some or all of the suggestions be implemented?

Yes!
83%
No!
17%

Total votes : 6

TEAMPLAYER

Apple (iOS)

Germany

ImageGame suggestions and improvements

I’ve been playing MCVS for a while now and it’s one of the best mobile games I know!😄
But there are some improvements which should get implemented, so I made a list!📜

General
1. New maps should be implemented.
2. Improve the bots. Maybe make them deal more damage and have more health.
3. An option to send friend requests to players after a match and be able to invite friends to groups & tournaments
4. Fix game-crashes, bugs and lags.
5. Make the shop less RNG based + easier way to unlock camos, skins and agents
6. Listen more to the community.

Groups
1. There should be a chat function before the match starts.
2. Groups shouldn't be dissolved after every match - everyone should stay in the group until they hit the "Leave" button. After a match, everyone has to hit the “Ready” button and then a new match can be started.
3. There are some crossplay issues. Those should be fixed and PC & Mobile players should be able to join the group with a code and be able to play together.
4. Incomplete groups shouldn’t be filled with bots. Let groups of 1, 2 and 3 pick up solo players during matching.
5. Increase the maximum amount of clan members.

Tournaments
1. There should be a chat function before the match starts.
2. Tournament-groups shouldn't just be dissolved after the matches - players should stay in the group until they hit the "Leave" button. After the matches, everyone has to hit the “Ready” button and then a new battle can be started.
3. Tournaments should be able to last 4, 5, 6, ... all the way till 20 rounds. When the amount of won matches are even, then there will be one more, final match.
4. New option for map selection: “Random map after every round”
(After every single round, a random new map will be selected)
5. New option for gamemode selection: “Random gamemode after every round”
(After every single round, a random new gamemode will be selected)
6. Reduce the crates reward cost to 200 diamonds
7. As the tournament creator, be able to kick players
8. There are some crossplay issues. Those should be fixed and PC & Mobile players should be able to join the (private) tournament with a code and be able to play together.
9. Option to set a player-level requirement
10. Be able to move players between the teams before the battle as often as you want
11. In the lobby: There should be a red number on the "tournament" button indicating the amount of currently joinable tournaments. That way, more people would join them.
12. Option to limit playable agents

Agents
1. New agents should be implemented.
2. Lower Revolv’s damage when her ability is active.
3. Increase Ronen’s ability recharge time + decrease ability duration + decrease dash damage + fix his dash animation-glitches
4. Slightly lower Witch’s damage
5. Slightly increase Cub's gun-damage.
6. Remove the level damage and health bonus to balance the playing field.

I hope some of my suggestions will be implemented to improve the game!😄👍

Thanks for reading - if you have other suggestions too, please comment!👌
no avatar

Metro Boomin

Apple TV (iOS)

100% Agree. My personal highlights.

* "nEw MaPs" * ‼️‼️‼️‼️⁉️

* "fIx ThE cRaShEs"  * ‼️‼️‼️‼️⁉️

* Option to send friend req. & inv friends after AND before a match * ‼️

* They're so many gun camos, why are the so impossible to unlock * ⁉️

* They'll never do any of this :( *

* Groups didn't fill with bots a few yrs ago, then people cried about how organized clans were OP in solo play. But this was the glory of the game. Play hard enough to get in a good clan, because those 'good' clans have the most amazing tournaments. * 

* Tournaments should definitely have an, up to, best of 20 rounds option aka "1st to 10 games", and for the host to also have all of those groups features you mentioned. And ability to set certain req. to join. *

********************** Mcvs has greater potential than codm but they ***********

TEAMPLAYER

Apple (iOS)

Germany

Metro Boomin wrote:
100% Agree. My personal highlights.

* "nEw MaPs" * ‼️‼️‼️‼️⁉️

* "fIx ThE cRaShEs"  * ‼️‼️‼️‼️⁉️

* Option to send friend req. & inv friends after AND before a match * ‼️

* They're so many gun camos, why are the so impossible to unlock * ⁉️

* They'll never do any of this :( *

* Groups didn't fill with bots a few yrs ago, then people cried about how organized clans were OP in solo play. But this was the glory of the game. Play hard enough to get in a good clan, because those 'good' clans have the most amazing tournaments. * 

* Tournaments should definitely have an, up to, best of 20 rounds option aka "1st to 10 games", and for the host to also have all of those groups features you mentioned. And ability to set certain req. to join. *

*MC5💩💩💩 is dead af. Mcvs has greater potential than codm but they don't gaf.*

Thanks for sharing your opinion!😄👍

Zarthorio

Steam

Hi @TeamPlayer, I just totally agree and i hope they apply all this suggestions to the game after the "ASK THE DEVS" talk in Discord.

- General -
1. Yes, definitely the game needs more maps with a different look, how about an Aquarium map, a post-apocalyptic desert one and of course, new game modes as Free For All, Capture The Flag, you know, the classic ones and the "Best Of three" Zone Control game mode.

2. Many times the bots are just too bad, even the Diamond 3 rank Bots. I was in a match with a friend and our bot, a lvl 43 Diamond 3 Blaze did 300 points at the end, the bot just move around with the granade in his hand.

4. Yes, many times you play with really good people without a clan and you wanted to invite them or continue playing but we can just see them in other matches or never again :(.

About the group options, that´s the most anoying part of the game, it is just unfair that you and your friend (Both lvl 20 to make an example) join a match with 2 bots with no option to desable that and the opposite team is a full guild, three of them lvl 45 with a lvl 16 or 20 player. They should remove the Damage and Health per level as you said or just lower the level of all members in both teams to the minimum player one, i mean, if in that match the player with less level is 14, the game should lower the rest of the players to that level in order to make the match funnier and balanced, at the end of that match everyone recover their real level. And sure, the option to not leave the group is as excelent as the chat one.