Got any suggestions for Modern Combat Versus? Post them here!

My Suggestion - RESPOND!

Moderators: MVP, Moderator, Dev Team

RedZero

Apple (iOS)

My Suggestion - RESPOND!

Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:58 pm
Why is there a suggestion forum if no one ever responds, or rarely responds?  I am on 12 discord servers for MCVS mobile for various clans.  I know almost everyone that plays this game on the NA server.  We all agree, it seems like Gameloft just doesn't care about this game.  The staff hardly ever responds.  If you leave suggestions, you are wasting your time, they don't even read them.  That's the general consensus.  It feels like there is one developer that works on this game when he/she has time, but it's not a priority to Gameloft.  The thing is, we've all played many other games where the environment is VERY different.  The developers very much care about their game, they communicate constantly, ask for feedback, inform everyone what the most common feedback is, etc.  They add new things to the game often, new maps, new events, original events, are active on social media and have new players downloading the game constantly because of the energy they put into it.  And trust me, they deal with nonstop complaining, people who hate everything they do, etc.  That's just the nature of the gaming world.  But you can see thier games growing because they CARE.  Whoever is in charge of this game at Gameloft either doesn't have time to deal with this game or is simply unfit for their job.  This is the best game I've ever played with enormous potential and it's being flushed down the toilet.  Not communicating with customers is a 100% guaranteed way to ensure that every player feels like you could care less about the game, your customers, or anything else.

RedZero

Apple (iOS)

Re: My Suggestion - RESPOND!

Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:53 am
lol

RedZero

Apple (iOS)

Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:24 pm
As expected.  Silence.

RedZero

Apple (iOS)

Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:20 pm
It's come to my attention that the problem is not the staff that is working on MCVS.  The people managing the community and the developer working on the game are busting their butts... The problem is quite simply that they are by themselves.  They are understaffed and faced with an impossible situation.  Gameloft won't put in the resources to get this game up to par.  Maybe Gameloft is struggling, I don't know.  It's got to either be struggle or greed, but hopefully things improve before it's too late if it's not already.  To those that are trying their best to work on this game, my apologies for being harsh on the wrong people.  Thanks for what you are doing.

Vadims11

Apple (iOS)

Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:34 pm
There is no point to write or expect something from ****, they just don't give a **** about you and other players. I realised it long ago, that's why I choose to play COD Mobile now. Suggest you do the same. If they don't care, why should we?
Вадим11
no avatar

.deven77

Google Play (Android)

Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:31 pm
I agree there's no point in writing no one will pay attention to that