Got any suggestions for Modern Combat Versus? Post them here!
no avatar

kips1989

Google Play (Android)

Firstly before i start i have to say this is an icredible game , since i downloaded this game not one FPS game comes close . I have downloaded many rival FPS games and Betas and personally know what little additions or tweaks really make the difference in games , the game play is fantastic the graphic work is  really well done so overal its a fantastic job all round .
I feel there are a few minor tweaks which could really take this game to the next level, please see below some of these suggestions.

1. [match time] being one of the most enjoyable games to play on one of the big differences from rival games is that their game time is alot longer , most game times on modern combat verses last arond 5 minutes , perhaps the score reqired or the time limit could be doubled to 8-10 minute to really let the players enjoy each round ??
2.[maps] there are some visually really well done maps on modern combat verses but there is a shame there are not many more , perhaps its a long shot but why don't you merge maybe some of the modern combat 5 maps into the game to give it a twist ?? 
3.[game modes] what seems to stand out on most other games is the choice of a few game modes , where as we only have "classic battle " or the deidcated arena match for specific agents , maybe just a suggestion is let the player select which game mode he would like to play instead of just shuffling them through classic and arena battle .

finally to close i would like to say i still believe this is a fantastic game and continue to play , maybe i feel if some of these suggestions are answered and advertised correctly it could bring back some serious numbers n all platforms 

many thanks
no avatar

kips1989

Google Play (Android)

Is there any news on an update coming or whether any suggestions from fellow gamers have bee  put Into the game at all ? 
thanks
no avatar

mozaicflo

Apple (iOS)

=17ptI’ve been playing mcvs since launch, and have a little feedback about what I would like to see in future updates: more agents and levels; agent skins that can be purchased (rather than earned by completing objectives or won by slim odds via purchaseable loot crates that likely will award a jersey, gun skin, or emblem); fewer than four types of in-game currencies (there are presently 5 if you count real money - and that is crazy); gear removed from the game (I realize this may be an infeasible outcome since so many people may have invest currency into gear, but it’s impossible to tell whether someone is a better player than me because of their skill or because they are supped up with gear...maybe make an option to sell gear for tokens rather than coins so we can level up our agents); loot crates that award tokens only (no more loot crates that award gear, emblems, jerseys, gun skins, etc - I dislike all that extra stuff, and their possibility in a loot crate increases the time it takes newer players to level up their agents and I imagine deters them from wanting to play...it increases the time for me to level up which is frustrating); sticking to the dystopian aesthetic of the game (no more goofy manga looking Minu skins or horse headed blaze skins); more game modes that require using parts of maps that are typically neglected; and more communication from devs about what you guys are working on so we don’t think you’ve given up on the game and are aware of what we want in the game. =17ptInterestingly, more agents, game modes, and agent skins have been long time requests from players/fans, and it hasn’t really happened. Instead, a plethora of jerseys, gun skins, gear, and emblems have been made available to gain access to - and in many cases, forced upon us in loot crates in place of tokens or agent skins - and agent skins have been made very hard to gain access to with slim odds in loot crates or events that require a player to invest unreasonable amounts of time into playing. That indirectly communicates the devs care more about making money than catering to the fans (loot crates with slim odds and undesired rewards is a big issue and problem among so many games these days that really irks players). I have a job and a family, so I have paid about $100 total and more with regular monthly vip passes to continue to level up my agents, and I can only play 3-6 matches a day (I’m assuming most people are in the same position I am judging by the comments on Instagram). I love the game because of the aesthetic, and the diverse agents, their abilities, that there are a variety of game modes, and the level designs. Focus on those things and giving us agent skins and upgrades to purchase, and I think the players will continue to invest.
no avatar

mozaicflo

Apple (iOS)

Yeah, they have announced on discord that they are working on an update with a new agent: Hex. wrote:
Is there any news on an update coming or whether any suggestions from fellow gamers have bee  put Into the game at all ? 
thanks
no avatar

mozaicflo

Apple (iOS)

Ways to have more meaningful non-vocal communication would be ideal additions as well (eg, instead of buttons for “hello”, laughing, and random statements, make options for “stop”, “follow me”, “enemies here”, “hide”, and keep “group up” and “good”). Many have requested live chat, but I typically play with the sound off to avoid waking my kids and partner at night, and a visual, non-vocal communication system would meet the broad communication need. People can also get on the discord chat rooms for clans if they want to talk, so there’s a way for it already.
no avatar

mozaicflo

Apple (iOS)

Sorry for my =17pt spelling issue above that went unnoticed before posting above. I had copy pasted text from a note on my phone, which resulted in the error.
no avatar

MattStein

Apple (iOS)

One thing that has made this game very enjoyable for me has been the mfi controller support. The thing I would love to see happen is controller support in the menu and lobby. That would improve my playing experience greatly and I think it’s just a small change. Thank you for listening.
no avatar

Joey102

Google Play (Android)

I also would like to suggest to have in game chat or voice chat so it would be easier to have teamwork within the team since this is a group game and cannot play individually.