Got any suggestions for Modern Combat Versus? Post them here!

Vadims11

Apple (iOS)

Hello dear developers. As it was said here before, all MCVS players feel abandoned by you guys and it seems that this game will be dead soon (for me definitely) if nothing gets done. It's been couple of months since last update and I see lots of players leaving this game for PUBG and other games. You guys don't realize how much players you lose every day. Online activity has dropped to Zero, this is the bottom guys, you can't fall any deeper than now.
For that reason (lack of activity) I have to play against bots, and if you go solo against bots- 99% you will lose, because all enemy bots know where you coming from and shoot you in the head- 1 second and you're dead. At least you can nerf bots in solo game. Funny enough, but bots in my team can't shoot the enemy and it feels like I go 1 vs 4 top terminators. I have no chance to win and for today I had enough defeats to stop playing (thank you very much guys). 
My second suggestion- please balance quantity of real players in every team, if you can't make two full teams, don't let me play 1 vs 3, 2 vs 4, 2 vs 3, 1 vs 2 and so on. Because this is not fair that I always have to play against the team with less bots than in my team. If it's gonma take more than 3 minutes to wait for players I am happy to wait, because at least then I know I have a chance to win the game. Othervise I lose anyway.
Botttom line- at the moment MCVS is all about losing, and it is not because I am noob, it is about lack of interest from you guys. If you don't give a f... then you know where it's going to end, you will kill this game. It's time to do something NOW!
Вадим11

Grisson

Windows PC

Brasil

Dude, the bots on this game are just insane... They can't balance at all... Either they are completely dumb or they have 100% aim perfection (and, of course, they will aim to your head...). 

I see/saw most os my friends on PC playing Paladins by now and there's a lot MCVS could learn from this game, but let's talk just about the Bots AI here... Both games have basically the same mechanics (choose a champion with a role and a set of skills, team-up with other people and do the objective of the match) but Paladins has a difference, bots aren't dumb or 100%AIMBOT-PRO, they're just effective.

Of course a bot can't mimic 100% the skill of a player, but the AI on Paladins focus more on the roles than on the skill... So damage characters try to kill enemies more than do the objective (but they will, eventually), Support characters will cure allies every once in a while, Flank characters try to kill enemies using alternative routes and stay out of the crowd (this they don't do so much)... They even send voice commands every once in a while. This is more than enough for a bot to be on a match and you will not even notice it's a bot (this happens every time a player is disconnected, and most people don't even notice).

MCVS seems to have the very same AI for every bot (they will run a bit... walk most of the time... Be on the very same spots on the domination points, stand still a bit in some parts of the map... Rarely uses the Ability (specially with some characters)... Will never obey regroup orders... It's the same AI on every character, just with a special condition like: " If there's no players on the other team, make the bots 100% Berserk w/AIMBOT and destroy the player because it's his fault that no one showed up to play and he will use this to farm the game easier, obviously :v "... Is this really what the bots are designed for in this game? If yes, Gameloft is insane...

Just a comparison here: Paladins allows players to complete the quests of the game even on TRAINING MODE with a team full of bots, they just don't care... While on MCVS, if you decide to play over midnight (here in Brazil, at least), you're going to face bot-teams most of the time and... They will headshot you all the way and will not allow you to do anything...

The AI of this game DESERVES to be better, make bots more role-oriented and effective and less Killing Machines with aimbots... Make them move more, shift from aiming by strafing sometimes, respect the voice commands whenever possible (commands of the MVP only)... No need to add a aimbot mode for them if they give a challenge to the players and become reliable allies on the matches.
MCVs and MC5 and Steam GameTag: [ DS ] Grisson  p)
Join the MCVs Death Machines channel on Discord: 
https://discord.gg/BZDqJ7E

no avatar

Endronex

Steam

I agree, whenever my friend and I are doing matches with bots only they always aim for the head and will do so from across the map if even one pixel of your character is visable. This is really annoying especially when the bot is a Revolve, Lock, Minu or creeper as they do a lot of damage very quickly. I also feel that bot Hashtags are a little op aswell since they seem to recharge their ablility too fast, like when I was doing war zone or capture the zone with my friend Hashtags get really annoying especially when there is multiple of them because they just spam the hack ability and you can't ever use your own ablility the entire match.

Gameloft you really need to fix the bots and update their AI as playing against a pure bot team is almost impossible unless you gimmick their AI to follow someone or keep them between two zones in war zone by capping zone B and their spawn area's zone so they only focus on the spawn area and even then it's really hard to do.

Vadims11

Apple (iOS)

Hey Gameloft, do you guys really have nothing to answer to that??? Seems like you couldn't care less.
Вадим11