Meet your fellow agents and start or join a discussion about Modern Combat Versus

Gameloft_Karen

Community Manager

A new update for Modern Combat Versus is coming soon! The patch notes can be found below.
Do not hesitate to share your thoughts in the General Discussion subforum.
If you encounter a bug with the game, please let us know in the Bugs & Issues subforum.

UPDATE HIGHLIGHTS
HOLIDAY THEMED COSMETICS
  1. 18 celebratory camos for your weapons is now available for a limited time
  2. Deck out your Agent with 10 new jolly jerseys
  3. Look out for a holiday Special Event where you can earn a festive Agent skin!
CELEBRATE THE NEW YEAR IN STYLE
  1. 2 new gold skins have been added to the game for fan-favorite Agents. Look out for announcements for when they become available!
ANDROID SPECIFIC IMPROVEMENTS
  1. Ability for players to remap controller buttons
PC SPECIFIC IMPROVEMENTS
  1. Improvements done to target framerate issues
FIXES
  1. Division menu improvements
  2. Improved feedback for when player succeeds or fails Gear upgrades
  3. Fixed issue where the free daily VIP cosmetic was not showing up for some users
  4. Fixed issue where at the end of “Best of 3” matches, the scoreboard shows up empty
  5. As Halloween comes to an end, the Halloween themed decoration on Central has now been removed
  6. Fixed issue where bots became untargetable for a player after reconnecting to a game under certain situations
  7. Fixed unclaimable Mega Event rewards
  8. Fixed a super charger issue where its icon is still being displayed between rounds
  9. Fixed visual bug where if a player had the Super Charger from a prior round, at the beginning of another round, it looks like they still have the Super Charger on their Core Charge indicator
  10. MVP background in Stadium has been changed
  11. Fixed an issue where the Career progress level up animation will play twice if a player tries to skip it
  12. Fixed an issue where if a player didn’t meet the Agent requirements for an Arena event, they could initially join but would be faced with multiple popups telling them to leave the group
  13. Fixed issue where Ghost’s stabs did not register properly
  14. Ghost will now cloak properly when he has a jersey equipped
  15. Fixed issues with Ghost's unique camos on his Agent camo page
  16. Fixed issue where Swift’s stun would be displayed over dead enemies
  17. Fixed a Sarge issue where when hacked by Hashtag, he’d send in 2 additional missiles randomly
  18. Various gameplay crash fixes
  19. Various localization fixes
  20. Other backend fixes
AGENT BALANCING
MI-NU
• Decreased health by 17%
• Decreased ammo to 25 from 30 bullets

CREEPER
• Decreased health by 17%
• Decreased ammo to 30 from 35 bullets

L0CK
• Decreased health by 10%
• Decreased ammo to 40 from 45 bullets

CUB
• Decreased health by 10%

KNOX
• Increased Turret Core Charge cost to 10 from 8

KULT
• Reduced maximum slow strength by 25%
• Decreased slow duration to 2 from 3 seconds
• Increased poison tick time to 0.333 from .25 seconds

R0NEN
• Reduced cooldown for Deflect Armor to 6.5 from 7 seconds

GH0ST
• Improved stab hit area

TOWER
• Improved bash hit area

KAN
• Increased Defensive Dome health to 10,000 from 8,000

*Please note that everything listed in these patch notes are subject to change at any time. Please refer to your live game and in-game announcements for the latest game statuses.
                                                               Community Manager
no avatar

Cristian PC

Windows PC

Me quitaron el VIP después de la actualización. Lo había comprado hace dos días, alguna solución por favor... :(

Gameloft_Karen

Community Manager

For those of you who lost your VIP status with the new update, a new VIP pass will be gifted to you as a compensation. You will lose your progress on your previous pass, but you will also be able to re-obtain the old rewards (which will get converted so you don't get a duplicate) and you'll also get an "extension" to your VIP status due to getting that new 30-day gifted VIP pass gift.

This has not yet happened, but please check back here in the announcements for when that goes out! We do have to figure out the player IDs of players affected and then script the gifting campaign, so it may take a day or more. We apologize for the inconvenience and are working to fix this ASAP!
                                                               Community Manager

Daniele_Petrilli

Windows PC

Why did you eliminate the assisted aim on the joypads?
no avatar

Christa Jones

Google Play (Android)

So far it looks ok for me. I did get a freeze up at the choosing agent screen after a death.
I have written many times and never heard back about the daily login rewards stopped at 7 and never renewed since I started playing. Which makes me also wonder why there are no rewards for those who are loyal? Like the VIP pass... If you let it expire you get new gear when you purchase... If you just add on 30 days and don't let it expire... You get no new gear pack. Seems a little backwards to me. Two very frustrating issues in the game.

paultaylor57

Windows PC

Glad that the Frame Rate issue is getting fixed! Looking forward to playing again once the update hits!

Edit: At the time of writing this post I didn't know the update was already released, Downloading now as we speak lol.
"Take a long good look...err eyes up here mister"
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHINy0pbfjLt0BCy1hYNsQg
DogTag: 1d5196
MC5 IGN: Đ€ΜØŇ ŞŁΔ¥€Ř
Favourite Weapons:

PR-39
BSW-77
Hawk-13
KOG-V
 Most Hated Class:
Marauder (seriously screw that class) 
Most Hated Weapons:
VICE
KR-200 (Too Weak)
AAW
SLS-3                               

no avatar

DonDarko

Apple (iOS)

Sorry guys, nothing’s changed for the better. Amd what did change, kind of made it worse. Not a happy player :(

paultaylor57

Windows PC

While the fps drops aren't as frequent now they still happen and for some reason when the lag spike happens its like the game hasn't registered that I have my finger off the button so I carry on moving even though I'm not pressing the button.
"Take a long good look...err eyes up here mister"
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHINy0pbfjLt0BCy1hYNsQg
DogTag: 1d5196
MC5 IGN: Đ€ΜØŇ ŞŁΔ¥€Ř
Favourite Weapons:

PR-39
BSW-77
Hawk-13
KOG-V
 Most Hated Class:
Marauder (seriously screw that class) 
Most Hated Weapons:
VICE
KR-200 (Too Weak)
AAW
SLS-3                               

no avatar

Ballzy

Google Play (Android)

Lots of issues fixed for me but the lag spikes are still bad....
no avatar

exorio

Windows PC

ANDROID SPECIFIC IMPROVEMENTS
  1. Ability for players to remap controller buttons

Finally!

That was my biggest gripe for the android version.

And also the default mapping is quite logical rather than the previous L3 for sprint .

Not all people have  xinput/xbox460-compliant gamepad anyway.

Apart from that, you guys seems to churn out a lot of events this holidays.

Thank you for all of that. I might get back playing MCVS again.

Merry chrismast and happy new year!