Help

Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:12 am
How do you access multiplayer
no avatar

Reputedrain5228

Re: Welcome to the GNO Forums!

Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:48 am
Dear Shaun

I know how mush you like games and more than that working with your team on gameloft company and haveing fun with your team , and i know how mush you are happy from your last succsessful prouduct that have been recently released   Gangstar New Orleans  and how  it`s so awsome ! and how it show up the gameloft company in a Great looking ! and proved how  gameloft are one of the most powerful companys on this purview and how thier staff are so skilled and deserve to be on the top .

i am one of the biggiest fans and the most loyalty to gameloft .

that`s why i have made an small promotional plan for gameloft games                                        that`s almost will cost nothing to implement ! , and it`s need to discus with you in privet  

i hope that you gonna give me some of your precious time !

E-mail : saad.ahmed.saad117@gmail.com

best wishes !

Reputedrain5228

Shits-_Stuff

Brasov

Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:09 pm
Hi can you tell me if GNO will be available for Lumia 640 XL ?
no avatar

Nirmalkumar_Nirmalkumar

account problem

Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:14 pm
I have account problem I cant enter into a game.i report customer care he send ticket number then what I do
no avatar

Anthony_James

Why did i get banned

Fri May 19, 2017 2:27 pm
Why did u banned my account for no damn reason i didnt even hack the game and niw my games has to start all over i aint playing dat over get that straight thats mah hard work and swet every day i play my game fair lastnight got up u ppl banned me😠😠😠😠😠
no avatar

Mr.Anonymus

Tue May 30, 2017 1:11 am
Can you please fix/add somethings: On Gangstar New Orleans:  1. More vehicles  2. More weapons  3.were you can go in buildings and save by sleeping in beds 4.faster npc divers 5.better graphics  6.Buy furniture for your home 7.jobs to earn money  8.submarines that can go underwater 9.sitting 10.stealing from other houses 11.bikecylcys 12.vehicles can us horns,trucks have the backing up noise,and emergency vehicles can use lights and sirens you can turn on and off 13.planes and helicopters fly in the air as npcs 14.diving15.muti-player,with 24 people can play with each other 16.other can set in cars with you in muti-player17.were the game knows what time of day it is by getting the time off of your device 18.add devices19.own houses20.siting down.                        21.turning off power and lights 22.Booze23.better NPC drivers24.first person view25.white/black tux26.more stats for clothes27.arressted by cops for dui,etc28.fire,hospital,and police29.ambulance has to get you when you injured30.more clothes 31.store items 32.hire people to fight with you, with money 33.make an expanded map really big like huge
no avatar

VideoTrick_Master

Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:08 am
what is the discord link