Gameloft_Shaun

Community Manager

Welcome to the GNO Forums!

Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:12 pm
Hello fellow Gangstars!

My name is Shaun, Community Manager for Gangstar New Orleans. I’ll be communicating with you not only on the forums but on our social media accounts as well (be sure to follow us ;))

I work out of the Montreal studios which means I talk to the dev team on a daily basis. Send us your constructive feedback and who knows what might happen in-game.

A Little About me

I’ve lived in Montreal my whole life and have traveled to multiple countries around the world. I enjoy spending time outside and socializing with friends (whether it be online or offline).

I’ve been playing games (mobile and PC) my whole life. I played competitive Call of Duty when the game was played on PC. I now spend my free time playing Gangstar New Orleans and playing World of Warcraft.

So… what should we know about you? What games do you like to play other than Gangstar? Let me know below!
Community Manager for Dungeon Hunter Champions & Gangstar New Orleans

no avatar

David87689

Re: Welcome to the GNO Forums!

Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:08 pm
Hello Shaun,I'm glad to be here.
no avatar

Ubaidlol318

Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:31 am
I'll play Asphalt 8 airborne, Asphalt Xtreme, Gangstar Vegas, Grand Theft Auto San Andreas and Liberty City Stories, Modern Combat 5.
no avatar

Dreamy_Guy

Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:39 pm
Hi Shaun! Nice to meet ya!  :D
no avatar

Ssjman_abx

Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:29 pm
hey so this is a question you probably get asked alot but when are you making the game compatible with more android devices?
no avatar

Ankit97093

Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:49 pm
When Will this game be available for windows 10 mobile?

khaLeL

Apple (iOS)

Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:58 am
hello everyone, m from modern combat forum....i played vegas for a few weeks but stopped :)   now that new orleans is available in my app store, i will try out new orleans :)
Gaming Device: iPad 9.7(2018) and iPhone 7
MCVS Favorite Agent: Chapka 
MC5 Favorite Class: Sapper
MC5 Favorite Guns: The Stacker, PR/KOG, Firecracker, Dread Eye
MC5 Armor:  Anubis.Izanag.Ares.Strategos.Samurai.Werewolf. Hazard.Legion.Ronin.US_Patriot.Shibing.Oni.Vulcan.Seth.Kemono

Shits-_Stuff

Brasov

Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:51 pm
new news..but about 80-85% peopel device same problem,,not compatible" issue...i have a OnePlus One device 3gb of ram..gpu adreno 330...snapdragon 801 quad core 2.5 ghz krait 400 still not compatible...what is problem????
Attachments
Screenshot_20170330-160451.png
picture issue
Screenshot_20170330-160451.png (872.33 KiB) Viewed 864 times

Shits-_Stuff

Brasov

Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:52 pm
today nothing still remain not compatible...i make a reset of my device..i make a clear cache and data to my playstore...nothing...what is this joke???

Shits-_Stuff

Brasov

Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:54 pm
i give mail...screenshoot i give message on facebook and still nothing..nobody want to help us...all peopel who have this issue...i think i will past gameloft and give ea a change...i.m a fan gameloft to begining welhen i play real football on sony k300i....