no avatar

gamingera90

Google Play (Android)

Today you introduce new black market and a new in game currency that can be use to upgrade our mansion and item but it cause severe loss to the player who are saving previous game currency (gold used for upgrading previously) that result in all our previous progress of saving currency goes in vain we want all our currency to be either exchange into new or compensation for our loss. We currently have 800k gold currency that we can't use for anything after the update we want that back. Now either bring back old system of upgrading mansion and item because we spend damn 1 and a half year to gather this money why the hell are you doing this bloody hell to your games forst you take all our properties in gangstar vegas now the same dirty work for new Orleans.... This is not how it will end we want our money back ,you are now some tyrant who can do whatever he wants this is not a puppet show,if you don't improvise it I will report this issue directly to google play and all respective forums.
Attachments
Gangstar New Orleans_2020-06-05-11-19-14.jpg
See the currency we gather to upgrade mansion in 1 and half year
Gangstar New Orleans_2020-06-05-11-19-14.jpg (977.47 KiB) Viewed 238 times
no avatar

KINGOFNOLA

Windows PC

chill dude, no need to be rude. Its hard to create a game, its not like you can make a game with no problems. If u dont want to waste ur time and money, STOP PLAYING GAMES!
no avatar

HüÑTëR

Google Play (Android)

How to play multiplayer Gangstar raids and truf war. It's not available in my phone.
Please help me