How to report a Bug / Issue?

Moderators: Moderator, MVP, Dev Team

Irina FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

Gameloft

How to report a Bug / Issue?

Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:21 am
Hello, fellow car lovers! If you ever feel like you’re  experiencing a bug and you don’t know how to formulate your complaint, you’ve come to the right place!
  1. Search for a similar open thread – the answer might lie in there J If there’s no similar issue, please turn to the 2nd step
  2. Create a new topic (make sure that the title is easily understandable)
  3. Describe briefly the issue that you’re facing
  4. Share your “Gameloft Player ID” (you can find it by tapping the “Options” button – “About” – “Gameloft player ID: “

Please note that the incomplete complaints will require the full details ;)
Let them flow!
Community Moderator on a bunch of awesome Gameloft games 
no avatar

Roadwaffl's

Windows PC

10,000 to go to gold, the highest score in silver is 202000 right now!
no avatar

cwest73

Windows PC

Re: How to report a Bug / Issue?

Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:38 pm
Yes ! someone else is having the same issue it's not just me ! I have never been in 358th place in the gold league , CANT SEEM TO GET ANY ANSWERS!
no avatar

Haj peyman stteet

Google Play (Android)

hello dear
I have problem to login in my face book and load my account 
please help me I wanna load my account from my  facebook,im just have face book account 

please help me what am I do? I love this game and wanna play again
no avatar

MasterJedi44

Windows PC

Game Crashing

Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:10 am
Lately over the last 3-5 days, I've been experiencing the game Asphalt Street Storm crashing on me as I immediately open up the game. It would go to loading screen, & then for a few seconds suddenly close itself out. So, I've been wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same issue. Thus preventing me to play, thus I'm missing out on all the challenges & champions clash. I've even sent in an issue stating the fact, yet with no info on how it's being handle.
 If anyone else has info on the crashes, reply back to see if there's a solution.Thanks