Report cheaters here

Moderators: Moderator, MVP, Dev Team

no avatar

Infinity9876

Re: Report cheaters here

Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:16 am
So I think he wants to place 3 cars in the leaderboards :
his 3rd account "Infinity" is in the same rankings as mine so I can see him and he was in the top 50 yesterday night.
( He has since change this car's name )
Attachments
IMG_1491.jpg
IMG_1491.jpg (142.8 KiB) Viewed 510 times
no avatar

LEONIDAS AHUU!

Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:46 am
Ante todo buenas tardes. Quería aclarar una cosa, ya no modifico ningún parámetro del juego ni utilizo ningún programa de hackeo, solo aprovecho los errores de sus programadores, les invito a que busquen esos errores y los solventen.
Otra cosa ha tener en cuenta es que somos un grupo de amigos los cuales llevamos 3 años juntos jugando a este tipo de juegos tanto en bandas como individual, con lo cual en este tipo de juegos hacemos carreras entre nosotros para subir en las tablas de clasificación y obtener mejores premios. ESTO NO ES HACER TRAMPAS. Tanto Leonidas Ahuu!,Jehur Ahuu!, One Lion Ahuu!, Alexavi Ahuu!.... y otros jugadores mas forman parte de este grupo de amigos, comprueben conexiones y verán que no se hacen desde la misma zona.
Tengan en cuenta todas estas cosas de las que les informo antes de bloquear las cuentas. Pido disculpas por posibles faltas de respeto al usuario infiniti pero el nos llamo tramposos.

Irina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

Gameloft

Report cheaters here

Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:22 pm
@Infinity9876, I can assure you that no wrong username has been sent to the Antihacking team. Someone must have had suspicions about your account (the fake one) and must have reported you. Thank you very much for bringing this into my attention. I've sent on your reports to the Antihacking team and they'll investigate all the accounts ;)
@seriff, could you please provide me with the following details? Platform, Date, Event, reasons why you believe he is cheating etc
@Dovahkick, I advise you to never fully trust any players in such a way :( You can never know their intention. I hope it will be solved soon ;)
@Leonidas, it's only up to the Antihacking team to decide whether the reports were genuine or not. In the meantime, you and your friends can always file a complaint to our Customer Care team. The link is here: http://support.gameloft.com/Home/SupportForm/711/
Thank you for writing to me, guys :) Have a nice rest of the day ahead!
Commnunity Moderator on a bunch of awesome Gameloft games 

Dovahkick

Windows PC

Provence-Alpes-Côtes d'Azur

Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:48 pm
Irina FromGameloft wrote:
@Dovahkick, I advise you to never fully trust any players in such a way. You can never know their intention. I hope it will be solved soon

It served me as a lesson anyway, no one shall be trust in this kind of game like you said. I already contacted the Customer Care to ban Normet18 and probably get a Chiron back with all the upgrades to grade 1 expect the transmission to grade B and the tires to grade 5.
Well at least I still have my lp700 that I bought with tokens (they're gems but I prefer to call them tokens) and my GT-R NISMO so it's enough to compete with low tier S class cars.
I will never miss you Evolve, you are my most loved game and you deserve my love.
Steam account: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198091717151
no avatar

andoni_garcia gonzalez

Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:32 pm
Devahkich ,yo te paso el chiron ,dime tu nick

Dovahkick

Windows PC

Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:31 pm
Who are you first of all? And what do you mean? I don't understand what you're saying.
Since you seem new in the forum, I'd also like to know who you are in the game before I even trust you.
I will never miss you Evolve, you are my most loved game and you deserve my love.
no avatar

andoni_garcia gonzalez

Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:44 pm
Soy infiniti lloron ,y queria hacerte un favor dandote un coche ,pero nada

Dovahkick

Windows PC

Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:51 pm
You're not Infinity, you're the imposter pretending to be Infinity and I know who's the real Infinity because he doesn't talk spanish!
Irina, andoni_garcia gonzalezis the fake Infinity. Is it against the rules to steal someone's indentity here? Because if it is, he unmasked himself and I believe without purpose.
no avatar

andoni_garcia gonzalez

Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:07 am
Haber Dovahkick ,no se de que vas ,yo no suplanto el nick de nadie ,aprende a diferenciar
Infinity no es infinity lloron
Tiene cierta diferencia o no te das cuenta (por cierto el nick ese me lo puse xk infinity me estuvo puteando metiendose en mis carreras para no poder jugar yo)me lo quitare (x cierto infinity no tengo nada que ver con la cta de alex)si es que estais empanados ,yo era x hacerte un favor y te pasaba un chiron ,pero ahora que te den amigo ,un saludo

Irina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

Gameloft

Report cheaters here

Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:58 pm
Hello, this thread was created for reporting cheaters. Please refrain yourself from pointing out suspicious users if you don't have any more additional proof (that I can take account of)
If there are any users who have genuine concerns of any other players being cheaters, please respect the format that I've asked you to give:
1 Mention the username of the cheater
2. The device platform on which you saw the suspicious user
3. The reason why you suspect the user
4. Name and date of the event
5. Screenshot (if possible)
Also, please try to post all the info in the same comment. Any other incomplete reports won't be taken into consideration. Thanks!
Commnunity Moderator on a bunch of awesome Gameloft games