Arshi678

Medic kits with Ads very Good BUT 1Thing

Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:35 pm
Hello Dev in new update im happy that we can also buy Medic Kits with ads BUT there is also a limited of Ads AND YOU GUYS GET MUCH PROFIT WITH ADS IF U CAN REMOVE LIMITS ADS FROM MEDIC KITS. Because people don't want to use crystals on medic kit. So if u can make endless Ads for medic kit then you guys can get much profit with Ads so please remove ads limit to buy medic kit. In new update i buy many medic kits by watching ads but then they will say no more ads come back tomorrow so please Admin remove ads limit for medic kits. And i sure you will get more profit after removing ads limit for kits.
please Think about it.
no avatar

Mrbestapps

Apple (iOS)

You really need to educate yourself how advert revenue works. The more adverts a player watches, the less money they get overtime.

if you watched 10 adverts, gameloft would get around $0:01c. If you watched 100, gameloft would get around $0:03. Increasing the advert limit will hardly increase their revenue from adverts and it will ruin the game economy. They wouldn’t get much money and the players would be running around with unlimited health, grenades, and diamonds. It would be the death of the game.

Jon_Blackburn

MC5 Black Ops

Apple (iOS)

Texas

Thanks, Mr.
g4626e

Diugki

Google Play (Android)

Chile

True, Mr.
Ahhhh, i need a medic bag