We are not getting another update!

Moderators: MVP, Moderator, Dev Team

no avatar

Stumpgrinder

Google Play (Android)

We are not getting another update!

Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:41 pm
Okay so I contacted customer careless and inquired about not getting an update in the last 8 months. They have informed me that they are not going to be updating this game anymore and offered me a currency boost on another game. So I declined the offer and asked for a boost on this game. The ragged people at game loft sent a measly little135 diamonds. That's just pitiful. Come on game loft. I have spent more money on this damn game than I care to admit. So I urge you all to contact them and demand an update like I did. Maybe then they will get a clue... Btw using the forum will not work. You have to contact them using the contact form. Don't use the ask a question option either cause that won't work. Use the game play issue option. Here is a copy of what I received =12.8pxDear Stumpy, 

=12.8pxThank you for your message

=12.8pxI would like to say that we are incredibly happy to see that you love the world of Gangstar New Orleans as much as we do. I would also like to congratulate you on having managed to get ahead of most of the content we have released.

=12.8pxOur development team is currently supporting the development of a number of recently launched Gameloft games as well as some future releases. It’s a massive effort for all of us, so we have to put the new updates for Gangstar New Orleans on hold. Therefore at this point we are out of options for resolving the issue you have experienced.

=12.8pxWe hope you understand. 

=12.8pxIn the meantime, we invite you to check out other Gameloft games, as we have a variety of titles that may suit your style. 
=12.8pxSimply open theGoogle Play Store on your device and perform a search with the keyword "Gameloft" to view the list of games compatible with your device model. 

=12.8pxWhen you pick another game, we will be happy to offer a boost of in-game currency to help you explore the new game faster. Please let us know which game you've selected. 
=12.8pxThank you for being a loyal player! 
=12.8pxKind regards,

=12.8pxWe apologize for these inconveniences you experienced.
=12.8pxWe have sent you 135 diamonds as gift for your loyalty as Gangstar New Orleans player.
=12.8pxPlease reboot your device and log in to your account so you can receive it.
=12.8pxThe offer of a boost to another game will remain valid though, in case you change your mind – just reply to this mail at any time, and we will proceed.
=12.8pxThank you for understanding.
=12.8pxShould you have any other questions, do not hesitate to let us know.

=12.8pxBest regards,
=12.8px------------------------------=12.8px-
=12.8pxMaulina

Jon_Blackburn

MC5 Black Ops

Apple (iOS)

Texas

Re: We are not getting another update!

Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:35 pm
Wow! Just WOW!! I’m glad I never switched from Vegas. I tried this game once. GL has a lot of work to do to get anything really great out. I hope they concentrate on making some of the ones they’ve messed up, like MC5, great again.
g4626e

no avatar

LvnderMenace

Apple (iOS)

Toronto

Re: We are not getting another update!

Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:47 am
Jon_Blackburn wrote:
Wow! Just WOW!! I’m glad I never switched from Vegas. I tried this game once. GL has a lot of work to do to get anything really great out. I hope they concentrate on making some of the ones they’ve messed up, like MC5, great again.

Wish I’d known this before I’d bothered investing. GAMELOFT is now dead to me.