[NEW UPDATE] Gang-O-Ween

Moderators: MVP, Moderator, Dev Team

Gameloft_Shaun

Community Manager

[NEW UPDATE] Gang-O-Ween

Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:19 pm
What’s up, Gangstars!?

The next update for Gangstar New Orleans is here! Here is a list of all-new features and changes for the update

High-Value Targets!

Find & capture our brand new High Value Target, Captain Crusty! Our newest mascot is running loose around New Orleans looking for trouble! Capture him to collect CASH!

However, Captain Crusty – or whoever is in there - will not go down that easily; you will have to act quickly! Otherwise, he will flee as fast as he can…after all, it’s all about surviving!

Can you find and capture all three variations of this unique crustacean?

New Day of the Dead Episode!

Quest episodes that unlock items from the Halloween collection!

Send your connections away on errands to smuggle some nightmarish skeleton weapons!

These items might only be available for a limited time... you don’t want to miss out!

New Special Events!
  • Time-limited Zombie Minigun Special Event!
    1. Costume parts are unlocked after every chapter during the event so players can win rewards on the path to unlock the minigun!
    2. Totally doesn’t feature Rob Zombie at all (0%). But hey, we tried!

Various issue fixes and tweaks to make gameplay more enjoyable!

The Dev Team!
Community Manager for Dungeon Hunter Champions & Gangstar New Orleans

no avatar

cindyleveque

Windows PC

Re: [NEW UPDATE] Gang-O-Ween

Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:34 am
i was a club member and was able to go to settings for my tokens and would like to know why my screen is messed up on Uno with friends and why i cant get my tokens
no avatar

DylanQ99

Windows PC

Re: [NEW UPDATE] Gang-O-Ween

Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:21 am
So, the windows will never get updated again? Thats a huge bummer.  
It really is an amazing game, and it would be really cool if you guys somehow started updating windows pc again. (as I cannot play through iOS or android). Thanks for taking the time to read this!