windows 10 store extension ?

Moderators: MVP, Moderator, Dev Team

no avatar

eazygoinman

Windows PC

windows 10 store extension ?

Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:58 pm
Third time i've asked about the windows 10 update being available and both have been deleted.so what about it guys,is the big update going to be available for windows 10 players if so will it be a patch one must download and if it's not going to be available for windows 10 players,please say so.

Gameloft_Shaun

Community Manager

Re: windows 10 store extension ?

Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:13 pm
eazygoinman wrote:
Third time i've asked about the windows 10 update being available and both have been deleted.so what about it guys,is the big update going to be available for windows 10 players if so will it be a patch one must download and if it's not going to be available for windows 10 players,please say so.

Hi Eazy!

We'll be addressing Windows update soon! More news to come.

Cheers
Community Manager for Dungeon Hunter Champions & Gangstar New Orleans

no avatar

Gammarus3

Windows PC

Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:07 pm
Have only just come across this topic and my immediate thought was... WHAT THE F*CK GAMELOFT/ GAMELOFT_SHAUN?!?
SERIOUSLY?!?

Tell me, what was the point of advertising the update on Windows 10 at the end of August if you are only now saying "We'll be addressing Windows update soon!". And why release it on some devices already and not others, surely it would have made sense to play test on all compatible devices then do a grand release?? Is this elitism/favoritism on your behalf for certain users? I'm beginning to wonder whether this may be the case as you apparently don't give a flying f*ck for certain other user groups.

We have been 'patient gangstars' as you have asked long enough. Your reputation is utter crap as far as I'm concerned, but you can at least save yourself as far as others are concerned by telling us, with no BS or diplomatic dodging, WHEN is this update going to happen?
no avatar

Gammarus3

Windows PC

Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:23 pm
I'm bumping this in the vain hope someone at Gameloft will give us an answer.

Well?