Gameloft_Shaun

Community Manager

We're happy to announce you can now Pre-Register to Gangstar New Orleans!

Help the community unlock multiple rewards once the game is live!

Pre-Register now by clicking on the link below and stay tuned to our social media accounts for more details!

http://www.playgangstar.com
Community Manager for Dungeon Hunter Champions & Gangstar New Orleans

no avatar

Noyanne

I found really sad and betrayal-like to grow the hype until today and then you (Gameloft team) decided to just pre-register... I wished it wouldn't have been it. I really would have liked to play this game, even with a huge lot of bugs and problems.

Gameloft_Shaun

Community Manager

Noyanne wrote:
I found really sad and betrayal-like to grow the hype until today and then you (Gameloft team) decided to just pre-register... I wished it wouldn't have been it. I really would have liked to play this game, even with a huge lot of bugs and problems.

We're sorry to hear about your disappointment :(  Rest assured that the official release date will be known in advance and announced as such.

But for now you should focus on the pre-registration operation! If the community teams up and pre-registers, you'll unlock amazing rewards to help you play even more Gangstar New Orleans!
Community Manager for Dungeon Hunter Champions & Gangstar New Orleans

no avatar

John_Galt42542

I just pre-registered, and am super excited for the game!  :)  Can you please at least tell me if the Global Launch is in this February?  I have been waiting since December and checking Gameloft's Facebook/Twitter pages for information every day, and the suspense is excruciating.
Thanks!
no avatar

Noyanne

I think they said the RD was in February (maybe 9th, heard that somewhere). And I preregistered when it was at 12 %

Pedro1242

Windows PC

Villavicencio, Colombia

I hope they give the same development to windows, not as order and chaos 2 that left us 1 year ago.
:( :'(

Jon_Blackburn

MC5 Black Ops

Apple (iOS)

Texas

Awesome. I'll give it a shot. But I'll say this, 2016 destroyed Vegas. I really hope GNO doesn't follow the same path.
g4626e

no avatar

Noyanne

You hyped us too much and you didn't give us a RD. Btw, how does the pre-register wheel work ?
no avatar

Deif1234

Por favor que dria que saliese el juego y que halla modo multijugador plis xddd
no avatar

AnotherRandomFella

This is completely unrelated, but I would like to reset my game data in New Orleans, is this possible? This seemed to be the only way to reach you, I don't get replied to on twitter & Facebook & customer care.