Compatibility! !!!!

Moderators: Moderator, MVP, Dev Team

no avatar

Gangstar252001

Google Play (Android)

Compatibility! !!!!

Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:57 pm
I really like Gangstar series,and I really like gangstar new orlenas but the game still not compatible on my device!(Samsung s4 GT-i9505)You really don't care about us?Why you don't let us suport your Gangstar new orlenas?I saw a lot of videos  of gangstar new orlenas gaming and I have no patience until I will can play it!It's a beautiful  game,you did a good work,but why you do this,why?It's so hard to optimize a game for the lowest devices?I can only think that you don't care about us!Everytime you say just...soon,soon soon,the game will be compatible soon soon soon...I can say just nothing..:-( Thanks for letting us awaiting

Gameloft_Shaun

Community Manager

Re: Compatibility! !!!!

Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:24 pm
Gangstar252001 wrote:
I really like Gangstar series,and I really like gangstar new orlenas but the game still not compatible on my device!(Samsung s4 GT-i9505)You really don't care about us?Why you don't let us suport your Gangstar new orlenas?I saw a lot of videos  of gangstar new orlenas gaming and I have no patience until I will can play it!It's a beautiful  game,you did a good work,but why you do this,why?It's so hard to optimize a game for the lowest devices?I can only think that you don't care about us!Everytime you say just...soon,soon soon,the game will be compatible soon soon soon...I can say just nothing..:-( Thanks for letting us awaiting

Hi!

Unfortunately, we don't support your device at the moment but hopefully we will soon. Keep in mind that an open-world game is very demanding for a device.

Keep checking out the Google Play store to see if your phone is compatible!

Cheers
Community Manager for Dungeon Hunter Champions & Gangstar New Orleans

no avatar

Jacob288

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Dear gangster

Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:21 am
I completely agree with you on this I have a kindle