no avatar

Lerianis

Windows PC

Zombie Anarchy Just Wiped All My Progress

Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:37 pm
For some reason when I went to log-into Zombie Anarchy less than 10 minutes ago, it sent me to the "New User" screen and wiped all my progress in the game. Considering that I had played the game religiously for more than 9 days and had gotten to Level 9, this is heartbreaking to the point of being infuriating.

Could someone please investigate if this is an issue that all people are having?

Edit: And now at 2:36 11/30/2017 I still cannot log into the servers for Zombie Anarchy at all. Is something going on with the servers at the current time?
Tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game thinking that might be the issue but no dice.

Edit 2: And apparently this is due to the latest update to Zombie Anarchy. Went from version 1.1.0 to 1.1.2 overnight and that is when I started having the issues.
It is apparently a rehash of a previous issue with an update before I got into the game 7+ months ago.
no avatar

Lerianis

Windows PC

An update to this on December 3, 2017: Still unable to log-into the game, still getting that "Connection Error".
Please Gameloft... this needs a fix NOW! Not tomorrow.... not next week... now!
If it means rolling back to the old 1.1.0 version of the game, just do it please.
no avatar

Lerianis

Windows PC

Still having the issue where I cannot log-into the game and funny thing:
I started a new game on another 'tester' computer and when I got to the part of the game that it is mandatory to have an online connection (the other player camps start popping up to raid)?
The new computer started not connecting just like my other computer.

It appears that as I thought, this is an issue with the servers for Zombie Anarchy rejecting connections from Windows 10 Zombie Anarchy.
no avatar

Mike19592019

Windows PC

Hello everyone (& GAMELOFT):
Ref: Having My Progress Complety Wiped Out.
The same 'thing' hsppened to me. Yesterday (23 Apr 19) I was playing the game just fine, & today (24 Apr 19), all my progress was wiped out & I was back at Lvl One. Before my account was 'scrubbed', I was at lvl 14, & had been playing the game faithfully for 46 straight days. I also had invested about $80.00 'real' dollars into this game, as I wanted to give a shout out/back to the Developers for the work they did in developing this game. Now today I have lodged a formal e-mail complaint with the Company, & received my Complaint #, but still no joy in having my game re-set to what it was before this update. Now I am a Soldier, & I use this (& other) game(s) to escape the reality of my PTSD, & what I have seen & done. GAMELOFT, I expect (ASAP) to 'just' hit my "Zombie Anarchy" icon & start playing where I left off, & I understand that "fixing" this bug will take time (BUT, not that much time... please). Hopefully GAMELOFT, you will have this issue fixed by tomorrow, & all your effected clients WILL have some sort of "compensation" (say: a statue; extra fencing; extra barrels; or probably some more bloodstone credits, etc.,), for having to weather this issue. As I personally play this game everyday, by not being able to play, I have also lost my daily enjoyment & a lot of in game attack items (such as lures, RPGs, etc), & I expect to be compensted for my losses (fingers crossed). Thank you for your time & consideration GAMELOFT. Mike (of WeSurvive).