no avatar

GloveShack

Hello gameloft I was attacked today 5 times in a little over a 3 hour period an didn't receive a single notification an I have turned off the notification an shut down the game then restarted it an turned on the notification. Why is it that ever since the newest update my game an other has been acting so screwy. Good God is it so much to ask for these issues to be fixed thank you. I have notified gameloft customer care but no one seems to care at gameloft if there players games are working correctly
no avatar

Andrei_George Rlz Dima

This is not the bugs reporting section n00b is the discussion section
no avatar

GloveShack

I know that bru but I am posting here an in bugs an technical problems until I get a response from someone who is actually helpful an im not no noob which is how its spelt you retard. Ive been playing the game since late October or early November of last year when it came out. I am sorry for this but what the hell is wrong with the attack notification. Ever since I installed the newest update I haven't received a single notification of my base being attacked by players. I have done everything that has been suggested an still no success please fix this issue thank you.
no avatar

GloveShack

Hello gameloft I am contacting you again cause over a 7 hour period last night I was attacked 6 times. Why the hell is this happening to me I have done everything imaginable from shut the notification off an shutting the game down an restarting it an turning it back on an before you say its my data connection. I have full function with every other app on my phone an my wiki is working with every thing else of mine just fine an even if I didn't have a wiki signal an using my phones data connection I have 10 of mobile data every damn month. So please explain why this is happening to every time I log ofr the game. I am sorry for the language but no one seems to care at gameloft so how am I suppose to react when I explain my problems in the game an never get a reply or help for that matter. Its getting so annoying to the point where I'm gonna just uninstall the game since it doesn't work like it use to before the newest update. I would appreciate it if someone at gameloft would reply back to this or fix this annoying problem thank you.
no avatar

Andrei_George Rlz Dima

You are being attacked so often cause you have n00b base hahhaha. I barely get 3 or 4 attacks in 24hours and half of them are defeated

Isabella_Gameloft

Retired Community Manager

Glove Shack,

This is the Discussion board, not the bugs and technical issues board. You have been warned multiple times of creating spam threads. If this does not stop you will be banned. Creating ONE thread for one issue is acceptable. Not three. Along with another copy and paste into the suggestions thread.

Kind Regards,
no avatar

Andrei_George Rlz Dima

Hahaha you are nothing but a spammer and uneducated guy, I hope you will get banned.. Seriously I doubt that you know how to build a base if a lot of people attack you and most of them succeed in defeating you