no avatar

GloveShack

Re: Welcome to Feedback and Suggestions!

Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:51 am
I think a guild or squad options would make the game more evolved an more players would be attracted to this option. You should also do something better about the pvp it gets so annoying to every day get on an see ive lost 100 to 150 trophies an have to earn them back if I don't want to fall out of my league. Which is why I think u should set the shield system up better an the replacing of players on the map. You should set the shields up something like clash of clans an star war commander if u get attacked in there games depending on how much of ur base they destroyed an resource they took the shield will last anywhere from 12 to 24 hours of shield which I think is a lot better considering not only do I lose a bunch of trophies an resources which I care a lot more about an by adding a guild or squad with some support options of some sort an make the shield last longer players can stay in there league better an hold on to there resources an trophies
no avatar

Johnnyspaz

Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:22 pm
Ability to spy on other players base like top ranked players
no avatar

Andrei_George Rlz Dima

Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:41 am
I would like survivors to heal automatically in time after they have been injured, without us assigning them food automatically. And upgrades to be a little faster, maybe to have a second builder for 100 bloodstones or so...
no avatar

GloveShack

Lots of bugs with new update

Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:44 am
I've had several problems since the newest update. Tonight I was attacked 6 times over a 7 hour period an didn't receive a single notification saying your base was attacked by so an so an I had my notifier on. Also has more trouble loading between zombie camp an players camps an even the opening menu load screen says ever time error connection lost an during my game right after I log in or attacked it says same thing error connection lost. Also to top it off your zombie camp end of the road is still malfunctioning before an after you start it cause before you start it it shows your vans equipment as one father of ashes an when you change it back to a different set up an start the map all your vans slots are filled with father of ashes. I don't know whats going on with new update but game ran 10 times smoother an better before this newest update please fix these issues asap thank you
no avatar

GloveShack

Lots of bugs with newest update

Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:37 am
Hello is anyone from gameloft gonna acknowledge that the newest update has lots of problems cause once agaim today I've had 8 players attack me an didn't get a single notification an I do have my notifier is turned on also I don't know how many times at the main loading screen it kept saying error connection before I final got it to log me an on top of all that the zombie camp end of the road is still malfunctioning. I never had any of these problems until the newest update about a week or so ago please fix these issues thank you
no avatar

GloveShack

Zombie camp malfunction

Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:57 am
I am contacting you about the zombie camp end of the road has a major issue. When you start the raid on end of the road an go to use one of your preset items they are all replaced with father of ashes items all five slots an I don't even have all five slots unlocked in the first place.  I have a level 5 van which only allows me to bring 5 support items into raids but when I do zombie camp end of the road all five slots are open an filled with father of ashes please fix these issues with the new update thank you

mppx

Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:26 pm
how about some way of interaction between players? maybe a chat?!
no avatar

GloveShack

Hello gameloft I was attacked today 5 times in a little over a 3 hour period an didn't receive a single notification an I have turned off the notification an shut down the game then restarted it an turned on the notification. Why is it that ever since the newest update my game an other has been acting so screwy. Good God is it so much to ask for these issues to be fixed thank you. I have notified gameloft customer care but no one seems to care at gameloft if there players games are working correctly
  •  
  •  
  •  
Post a Reply
1 post • Page 1 of 1 About Us©2002-2016 Gameloft. All rights reserved. Gameloft and the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
no avatar

Andrei_George Rlz Dima

Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:34 pm
stop spamming you silly glove just get new phone or laptop
no avatar

Alexander_Singer

Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:58 pm
Denis From Gameloft wrote:
Welcome to Zombie Anarchy's Feedback and Suggestions forum!

Want to discuss the game?
Have ideas for future updates?
Need strategy tips from experienced players?

This is the place for you! Engage with your fellow survivors and discuss the finer points of the post-apocalypse!

May I suggest having a local saved game data so attacks are not affected by getting disconnected, regardless of it's user or server side disconnection?  I've lost a lot of points because of sudden disconnections mid-attack, and it's not just against player camps.  Attack game data (on a transpiring/active concurrent attack) should at least be locally saved, then updated when the internet connection is back on.

This was the same issue Marvel CoC had, and they addressed it by allowing local saved game data.  Also, it may be possible that a player allowed a re-do, instead of penalizing us with a loss when we lose internet connection during an attack.