Denis FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Welcome to Feedback and Suggestions!

Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:05 pm
Welcome to Zombie Anarchy's Feedback and Suggestions forum!

Want to discuss the game?
Have ideas for future updates?
Need strategy tips from experienced players?

This is the place for you! Engage with your fellow survivors and discuss the finer points of the post-apocalypse!
no avatar

Hypernova

Re: Welcome to Feedback and Suggestions!

Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:39 pm
Hi.  What do you guys think about the game?
no avatar

Farfadet_YTB

Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:02 pm
I found this game truly good but gameloft sould add the clan/Squad option where you can create a clan (or a squad) to play whit your friend or trade some ressources. :)
no avatar

Hypernova

Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:54 am
Farfadet_YTB wrote:
I found this game truly good but gameloft sould add the clan/Squad option where you can create a clan (or a squad) to play whit your friend or trade some ressources. :)

Yes.  A kind of guild.  Would be great.
no avatar

Rexrap

really?

Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:16 am
im all for being a lone wolf

you and all your bases and food n salvage belongs to me!

you are all Rexrap 😂
no avatar

Domenico

Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:31 pm
Hi, I like this game! I wanted to offer a few suggestions that I hope will be welcomed xD

1) Ability to test their defenses: by doing so you could find any weaknesses and could improve his defense.

2) More Building slot: explain to me, in the long run strengthen the buildings it requires hours and hours of work, and you get to upgrade one building per day while coins and fuel fill and remain in them waiting to be plundered by other players, so why not put the option to purchase with the blood of the stones "buildings slot"? With 150 blood stones for example you can take the first building in more slots, then with a 300 more, with 450 still another, and so on (obviously permanent), would be very useful and would make the game less boring. Let me know what you think, good day!
no avatar

Leonardo_Patero

Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:46 am
major issue, only 1/4th of the survivors are used, almost all the other survivors are of no use. specially in higher lv. devs do not reply to post as of recently, i feel sad, ive seen so many great games, that start to fall apart when the players are un heard, thanks to all
no avatar

Leonardo_Patero

if i may suggest, that survivors can craft weapons gears with effects and some even skills etc, and if the devs would ease the difficulty of the game to make new players enjoy and have fun,
no avatar

Tig3rS1

Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:36 pm
Suggestions

1) to make it more effiecient, quicker and easier, allow us to see and select the survivors when still in the scouting phase in a tile style where it shows all thr survivors with their health in timers in a tile view, just like how we see the survivors in your website in the "meet the survivors" tab.

2) allow us to individually heal a character from the health view instead and not just the heal all option without having to go to the van to individually heal 1.

3) remove the early quests where we are asked to remove trees cuz it opens up the base and becomes harder to defend.

4) make it better to control survivors individually and an option to stop them from taking actions on their own. Another option to add a way to control 2 survivors. For exampe i have 2 ranged and 1 melee champ i want to be able to make the melee stop for a while and control the other 2 ranged champs together, it's helpful when shooting behind walls.
no avatar

Josu_Bilbao

Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:56 pm
( I got so bad english sorry)
I have some ideas for new update´s but im gonna say 2
1.- Capture NPC´s bases and they make for you resources food etc...
2.- More defenses on baso or nerf the items´s on PvsP. I atacked some times to another player with my same level or highest like Me lvl 10 and he is 12 and do it easy.
I got so much ideas for the game but with my english i dot have idea how to explain it sorry xD 
PD: Good game