Zombie leagues - 2000+

DrBackJack

Windows PC

Zombie leagues - 2000+

Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:43 am
Hi guys,

Yeah it's been fun. I made the run into Mugger 1 and got to the top of that league to 2062 tonight. Blew some bloodstones to even get there. That takes some doing. Some really tough bases in there. The revenge hits will be coming in any moment now. For anyone curious, I only see 16 names in Mugger 1 league and some are not listed on the global top player list for some reason. It looks like Mugger 1 league is about as high as possible. All I see now are bases worth 3,4 or 5 points. 2200 is the next league level and isn't a real possibility to reach. This player name at #1" xnxnxnXNTerror" sitting there at 2815 in Titan leaue should be removed .None of the players can get up there as that is 4 leagues higher than anyone can get too. Let some of the players have some fun and the chance to get to the top and enjoy the fun and challenge to get there. Even if it's only for 5 minutes.....hehe
Good luck guys and see you all in there.

DrBackJack

DrBackJack

Windows PC

Re: Zombie leagues - 2000+

Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:20 am
Hey guys, another player that needs to be removed is that BloodyMary sitting at 2179 for months. Never unranked even when the league resets. Obviously a fake player name that doesn't have to rerank weekly, the numbers never change and I know that player name doesn't show up on the map for anyone to play. The top of the league of real players is #3 on the global list.