Decker

Re: Welcome to Feedback and Suggestions!

Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:29 am
Can I suggest someone from GL replies to something here as this forum, and the game seem as DEAD as the zombies!

Decker

Mon May 15, 2017 6:02 pm
After suggesting GL respond to something here, nothing in almost 4 weeks, so I've had it.
Worked my way up to level 16 and it's just the same old grind. I've had enough of no support for this and the forums obviously been abandoned so bye!

Jansen Lulamoon

Mon May 29, 2017 10:23 pm
Hi, i may not know as much as other people about this game but here is my feedback,ideas or suggestions:

​1) Update for Windows. I was a daily player of ZA but it gets boring as you don't have a purpose or objectives, yes my base isn't upgraded at 100% but that shouldn't be the only thing to do in this game. The main point is, update windows, im still excited about Waterfront but i don't wanna play on Android.
​2) Objects. As much as i like them, they are just too OP, a single C4 can hurt the towers a lot. They should nerf them or limit the slots to only 2 or 3 items.
​3) Bloodstones. If i were Gameloft i wouldn't make the only premium resource free. What i mean is that bloodstones aren't used for nothing important, they are free and worst of all, the game is based on this red stones. 
​4) Missions. 1-3 missions per level isn't enough, plus the idea of only 3-4 different zombie camps.
​5) Survivors. More survivors must be added to the game because... well its a survival game. Isn't it? Anyway, some changes must be applied like:
​*Kane - increased damage + increased damage area of Fireman.
​*Nathalie - balance the movement speed.
​*Igor - increase attack speed    {fix his low sound dialogues}
​*Lydia - fix her ability, this broke the game alongside with Vincent. So, it should only reduce damage NOT prevent it.
​*Mac - increase damage
​*Cecil - increase attack damage and speed. Gunslinger should Backslash enemies (like the Titan does)
​*June - increase range 
​*Vincent - Of course his OP attack damage is `balanced`with his low HP but it still OP. {fix his low sound dialogues}
​*Andy - Increase attack damage and change character animation (it's very simmilar to the Snipers)
​*Riley - More damage to Grenade
​*Rosie - Nothing for now
​*Sarah - A bit of extra damage would be cool.
​5) Events. More events would give life and joy to this game. The first special event introduced the Air Strike and Rosie, that one should come back (even if you have Rosie but she cannot be used in the level). Events with specific survivors would totally rock.
​6) Flash mine. The only thing about this is to fix it's effect since survivors animation of stunned doesn't show up sometimes or gets interrumped, also survivors can still use their abilities even when stunned. 

​By far this are the most important suggestions i have for you. I hope you take them to consideration and please, don't let this game die.

Decker

Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:55 pm
I think you wasted your time (much like me) as the last time any GL replies was from Denis - Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:05 pm
Games been abandoned with nothing left but those at high levels that get a chance to upgrade everything and raid lower level bases, although why they'd bother now I don't know (makes them feel good probably...).
I got to lvl 16 and nothings got better, even easy zombie or player camps are still beating my best characters for no good reason.
Game is busted GL have left the building on this one methinks!
no avatar

Darkwaters

Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:48 pm
Do not allow a player to attack other players while he, himself is shielded. NPC's yes, but real players no. I believe that would reduce player's frustration.

Jansen Lulamoon

Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:41 am
Decker wrote:
I think you wasted your time (much like me) as the last time any GL replies was from Denis - Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:05 pm
Games been abandoned with nothing left but those at high levels that get a chance to upgrade everything and raid lower level bases, although why they'd bother now I don't know (makes them feel good probably...).
I got to lvl 16 and nothings got better, even easy zombie or player camps are still beating my best characters for no good reason.
Game is busted GL have left the building on this one methinks!

Yeah your are right Decker but at least they can't say we don't worry about the game.