no avatar

ED_AITpro

Windows PC

Los Angeles CA

VIP subscription cancellation

Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:43 pm
I submitted a Customer Care ticket a week ago to have my recurring 6 month VIP subscription cancelled.  I have not heard back from Custom Care.  I do not have a CC ticket # because the CC ticketing system no longer automatically sends a CC ticket #. Please cancel my 6 month VIP subscription and confirm that the recurring VIP subscription has been cancelled.  Thank you.

Player name:  Gandalf
Dog Tag:  f522hf89 
6 month VIP subscription purchase date:  12-16-2020  $99.99 
Purchaser: EDWARD G ALEXANDER
no avatar

ED_AITpro

Windows PC

Los Angeles CA

Re: VIP subscription cancellation

Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:09 pm
Who do I need to contact to get my VIP subscription cancelled?

Thank you
no avatar

ED_AITpro

Windows PC

Los Angeles CA

Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:27 pm
Disregard this forum topic.  I was able to successfully submit a CC ticket by using a different email address. I did successfully receive an automated CC ticket #.  So now just waiting for a response from CC.
no avatar

ED_AITpro

Windows PC

Los Angeles CA

Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:40 pm
man what a headache. My first ticket went nowhere. created a second ticket. Been 2 weeks now. Hope this problem gets solved in the next month or so. I guess I can always do a dispute/chargeback, but that will cost GL at least $100 bucks.
no avatar

ED_AITpro

Windows PC

Los Angeles CA

Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:41 pm
Another week has gone by and still no response on the second Customer Care ticket that I created.  Is there a Corporate phone # that I can call to get this issue resolved?  I uninstalled/deleted the game a month ago. So I cannot take care of this myself.

Edit: Here is the Gameloft Customer Care phone # if anyone wants it:  1-800-910-3186.
Should have gone this route from the get go.  It's ridiculous to have to wait a month to get a response via Customer Care emails. When I first started playing the game a few years ago the CC ticketing system was really good. It steadily declined since then and is now awful.
no avatar

ED_AITpro

Windows PC

Los Angeles CA

Wed May 05, 2021 9:34 pm
The 800 number is useless.  No one ever picks up the phone. I'm very sorry that I ever came across Sniper Fury/Gameloft.  Disgraceful customer service.  Horrible bugs that never get fixed.  Pathetic all around.  It's now been a month and I still have not been able to get a response via my 2 Customer Care tickets or by phone.  My god what a f'*ing joke.
no avatar

ED_AITpro

Windows PC

Los Angeles CA

Mon May 10, 2021 4:55 pm
For anyone else who runs into this problem don't bother trying to contact Gameloft.  You will only be wasting your time since they don't respond to emails and their 800 phone number just rings forever and no one ever picks up the phone. Contact your bank and block all Gameloft/Microsoft Store recurring subscriptions/purchases by blocking their merchant ID. Problem solved finally after a month and a half of trying to get a response from Gameloft.