sly f

Windows PC

reconnection problems

Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:20 am
hi game loft. haveing reconnection problems most of the time so just wondering if your going to fix this problem. today it has been constant around every ten to fifteen minutes and seems to be on a daily bases. then there is the roll backs and clan chat cannot type anything in it with out it reconnecting also warlord is freezing and opening chest. and pvp has now benn rolled back three or four times. cannot even play in the game. with out it reconnecting. i also rang my provider today and on there advise they said it was on your side. as my connectivity is fine. and seems to be up to you guys to get things right so it run smoothly again.

sly f

Windows PC

Re: reconnection problems

Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:07 pm
hahaha. what a joke GL are could not even contact me about the reconnection problems. and see no reply from them. well guess they dont read there forum either. from what i gather there are game players leaving this game left right and center. due to the unfairness with victory day sms. i see posts in here about this i also see it on global chat. i even had a clan member contact me about them saying do not contact them for a while about there outpost missing sms. how crawl that is. and then gets a email saying that they have not herd from you in a while. how contradicted that is.
no avatar

smatty76

Apple (iOS)

Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:14 pm
Hey Sly,

Are you still having reconnection problems?  My iPad is reconnecting constantly, it's making the game unplayable.  I was just wondering if you found a fix.
no avatar

bigmark

Windows PC

The game connects 1 in 10 go.s it is constantly reconnecting and pvp has become almost impossible Hope someone is working on all these problems that have recently occurred
no avatar

qhdd2021

Apple (iOS)

Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:49 am
sly f wrote:
hi game loft. haveing reconnection problems most of the time so just wondering if your going to fix this problem. today it has been constant around every ten to fifteen minutes and seems to be on a daily bases. then there is the roll backs and clan chat cannot type anything in it with out it reconnecting also warlord is freezing and opening chest. and pvp has now benn rolled back three or four times. cannot even play in the game. with out it reconnecting. i also rang my provider today and on there advise they said it was on your side. as my connectivity is fine. and seems to be up to you guys to get things right so it run smoothly again.

yeah , its happened to me today morning till now, OPS. PVP , upgrading Sm's and dayly Q, its reroll when i reconnect to game