MAX7UP

Windows PC

Kuwait

Please Help me Urgent , I'm play Sniper Fury Game on windows 10
my Email = Musaed@Live.com
Dog Tag = f1h6e6b
 I've reach to Level 82  suddenly my account reset to level 1. I've lost all my progress. I tried to access my account from another PC using either with my Microsoft Account or Facebook Account but same problem. I've noticed that my Dog Tag has changed from f1h6e6b to f9f4c45. Please get me my last game progress A.S.A.P before the end of the weapon event.
Thanks and Regards,

Eng. Musaed Anshaci
Email: Musaeed@live.com

no avatar

risingwolf101

Windows PC

I been trying to get help with this issue ever since it started on the 13 of this month. The game will not progress past or advance pass the "MY BASE" STAGE PART OF THE GAME IT SAYS" YOU'LL HAVE TO COMPLETE THE MY BASE TUTORIAL FIRST. THE GAME WILL LET ME ADD TO TEAM MATES, OR TWO SQUAD MEMBERS, THEN IT STOPS OR FREEZES UP. why dont these techs fix the issues. I tried uninstalling then reinstalling the game, and it's still stating(YOU HAVE TO FINISH THE TUTORIAL PART OF THE GAME" I tried trouble shooting the game, and each time one of those misfits aske me what's wrong with the game and they can help me with this issue, they say "I'm sorry but your going to have to have to have one of the developers or a technician take a look at this is is there department, I just answer the phone and send you to where you need to go. what good are they if they cant even get me to right person. what mess this game is. just because they refunded me for the two suits, or armored suit they dont have to help me any more.
help, this is and inbox issue something is wrong with there program.
My I.D. for sniper fury is f6162hf... I'm currently playing SNIPER FURY. the problem is. I can't nor will the game advance. I cant buy nor can I purchase GOLD. the game its self will not advance. it is stuck in the PEOPLE VERSUS PEOPLE, or PvP, BASE WHERE YOU ADD SQUAD MATES TO PROTECT YOUR BASE. IT STATES, "YOU NEED TO COMPLETE THE MY BASE TUTORIAL FIRST" I cant advance pass this part of the game. I went and deleted one of my squad mates out of protecting my base and now it won't let me add the squad mate, nor will it let me advance.
what ever you do. PLEASE DONT TRY TO REACTIVATE MY OLD GAME. IT TOO HAS MANY ISSUES, AND I JUST SPENT 0VER 300 HUNDRED DOLLARS ON THE GAME I'M PLAYING NOW. WHICH IS THE f6162hf GAME.
PROBLEM 1. CANT PURCHASE, OR BUY GOLD.
PROBLEM 2. NOT BEING ABLE TO ADVANCE
PROBLEM 3. FIXING ISSUES WITH SNIPER FURY GAME. I.D. f6162hf
Attachments
Screenshot (2).png
Screenshot (2).png (1.11 MiB) Viewed 274 times