fec319gf

Windows PC

fec319gf wrote:
Hi

For some reason my game has restarted from scratch,  I was playing as "fec319gf - SUNSHINE"   But when I start the game now it has new ID fd0g3hdd. 

Help A.

Gameloft Customer Care March 19, 2021, 17:43 +0000Hello,
My name is Maria. I'm sorry to hear you can't access your progress.
No worries, though; I've restored it for you.
When you open the game your progress should be back.
Thanks,
Maria
Gameloft Customer Care
no avatar

cristigyorgy

Google Play (Android)

Hello.
I had the game connected to my Google Play Games account. I changed my Gmail account because I didn't know the ID and pass. That's when Google Play Games changed. I don't know the old accounts and passwords anymore.
I didn't change the phone.
The last time I played this game was 21 or 22.03.2021. Towards evening the game didn't work and I gave it a reinstallation to the game. After reinstalling it gave me another dog tag and I could not recover the old account.
ID conversation: #440515 and 501273369
Please help me to recover the olddog tag ef177f17d. Thank you.
Actual dog tag ef92fg4gd.
no avatar

cristigyorgy

Google Play (Android)

Language: English
Name: Gyorgy Cristian
E-Mail: cristigyorgy233@gmail.com
Gameloft Live Username: bolec
Manufacturer: Samsung
Model: SM-A530F Galaxy A8
Firmware: 1111
Store: Google Play
Game: Sniper Fury Free+ XD
Game Version: 5.8.0d
Download date: 2018-03-10
Description: Good evening. A week ago I reinstalled the Sniper Fury game because it was working hard. It has since been reset from the beginning. I kept trying to recover the account but without success. I don't even know what I was logged in with anymore. I am very upset because I invested a lot of time and money in this game. I am active and VIP with 100 RON / month. Please help me to recover the account Name: bolec, dog tag: e1f77f17d. Current dog tag: ef92fg4gd (after reinstallation). Thanks. Respectfully
Entry ID: 501273369
no avatar

cristigyorgy

Google Play (Android)

Thanks for your help.  With your support I recovered the account.