no avatar

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

SnipeyMcSniperFace / DT was a78d2d5 now a78d2d5b / Android / 1. ​Been playing SF since UPD6 (Aug 2016) and every day since Nov 2016 / 2. I am a Gameloft customer not employee / 3. Sometimes I find it annoying when SF changes / 4. I value privacy so I am not on Facebook / 5. I don't take cosplay selfies of me dressed in latex as SF characters like Val or Daisy, etc. (no matter how cute it would be!)

Blitzo

Windows PC

Good question. On the customer care site I only find standard questions and answers. It is impossible for me to create a ticket. Very strange .. in the past this was no problem
no avatar

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Blitzo wrote:
Good question. On the customer care site I only find standard questions and answers. It is impossible for me to create a ticket. Very strange .. in the past this was no problem

Exactly. That's why I posted the above link.
SnipeyMcSniperFace / DT was a78d2d5 now a78d2d5b / Android / 1. ​Been playing SF since UPD6 (Aug 2016) and every day since Nov 2016 / 2. I am a Gameloft customer not employee / 3. Sometimes I find it annoying when SF changes / 4. I value privacy so I am not on Facebook / 5. I don't take cosplay selfies of me dressed in latex as SF characters like Val or Daisy, etc. (no matter how cute it would be!)
no avatar

Mouse07410

Apple (iOS)

Didn't work - it was impossible to enter the date of the problem via iPhone, so their broken system refused to create a new ticket.