no avatar

rlewis59

Windows PC

In game purchases

Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:10 pm
Hi, My game name is Rick B. dog tag#f1gee61c. For some reason, since this last update, I can't purchase premium BP, rubies or any currency. There are no ads. Are you guys aware of this? I'm using windows 10 on PC. Thanks

Ferret

MVP

Google Play (Android)

United Kingdom

Re: In game purchases

Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:34 am
Try uninstalling and reinstalling.

the version in the windows store was refreshed earlier today
no avatar

rlewis59

Windows PC

Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:53 pm
I'm afraid to do that...lvl 75. I've worked too hard on this game to lose everything doing a reinstall. I'd never get it back. Sucked up by a black hole.
no avatar

Obelix50

Windows PC

Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:48 pm
I have same situation, not able to buy BP premium. I am readyto spend money to GL product and they want me to fix their bug by uninstalling and reinstalling game which is risk. there is no guarantee that I will keep my progress and level which is 84.
no avatar

rlewis59

Windows PC

Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:30 pm
Obelix50, who told you to uninstall and reinstall? If you do, you better connect your account to Facebook first. And it's still risky business. If I was lvl 84, no way. I won't even do it at lvl. 75. Took too long to get here.

LibSlayer

Windows PC

Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:28 pm
best advice, uninstall and leave unistalled. stop wasting your money on this pile of garbage
no avatar

The Gray Wolf

Windows PC

Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:44 pm
Good Luck!
I have been fighting this battle for over four months. Microsoft says the Gameloft Server is not accepting licenses
when the MS Store tries to complete the transaction. [Each purchase is contained in a Licence issued by MS store
that authorizes the purchased item. ] Thus, I tell Gameloft I wish to but a widget. They send me to the MS store.
I purchase the widget. I PAY for the widget. The $$$ is deducted from the account,  The MS store then tries to notify
Gameloft that I am now LICENCED for the widget.
The Gameloft server? It appears to be circling around Uranus looking for Klingons.
no avatar

Lengendary2019

Windows PC

Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:27 am
Hello, my annoyance is when buying the premium battle pass, a message appears to me "IT LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE THE OWNER OF THAT WE HOPE YOU ENJOY IT", and I did not buy it, I do not know why I get this error for 4 months I already have this problem, try with several credit cards and it is the same again. I always bought it and I can no longer hope they help me.
IDENTIFICATION PLATE: f0dhe26b
PLATFORM: WINDOWS 10 PC