no avatar

SchuettelStefan

Windows PC

My score has been reset. I was suddenly in the Bronze League 3 this morning with only 509 trophies. But as if that was not bad enough, I now only get inferior PVP opponents. When attacking their bases I get only 4 instead of the usual 5 trophies and these bases give as good as no gold. The entire gameplay is thus disturbed. I can not send troops on mission without gold, can not support the clan base, and much more. In the meantime I have reached the limitations of Bronze 2 League. But even here there are only inferior opponents, without meaningful reward. Why have my previously earned trophies been deleted? I have opened a new ticket in this regard [55839] and ask for the fastest possible processing. In the current state, playing continues makes no sense.
dogtag: f73he3b

Ferret

MVP

Google Play (Android)

United Kingdom

SchuettelStefan wrote:
My score has been reset. I was suddenly in the Bronze League 3 this morning with only 509 trophies. But as if that was not bad enough, I now only get inferior PVP opponents. When attacking their bases I get only 4 instead of the usual 5 trophies and these bases give as good as no gold. The entire gameplay is thus disturbed. I can not send troops on mission without gold, can not support the clan base, and much more. In the meantime I have reached the limitations of Bronze 2 League. But even here there are only inferior opponents, without meaningful reward. Why have my previously earned trophies been deleted? I have opened a new ticket in this regard [55839] and ask for the fastest possible processing. In the current state, playing continues makes no sense.
dogtag: f73he3b

How many trophies were you on prior to the reset?

I can try get someone to look at this quick, but help to know how far you got knocked back