natjones

Windows PC

Mass exodus

Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:17 pm
You guys have screwed the pooch for the last time. Still haven't gotten my diamonds from your last mess up, and now you've completely ruined the only thing that still brought me joy from this game with that arena update. If BOTH issues are not resolved by Tuesday I'm out, and I strongly encourage others to follow, particularly the paying customers..

Edit- You do realize that with your arena matching system now nobody will spend rubies anymore because matches take several minutes each? Or that you are killing future potential by jamming as many real people in each match as possible? I've 1 shot killed dozens of new players in there today that will never return because that is guaranteed to happen everytime, in every match. I can hang, for now. But you have essentially turned it into an elitist tournament with no possible entry for interested new players.

Athena GM

Sniper Fury Game Master

Windows PC

Re: Mass exodus

Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:32 am
Hello Natjones. If you caould please give me your ticket number and dogtags I will get you DP isue looked into. And will pass along your concerns over the arena as well.

Goddess of War, Wisdom and Harth

natjones

Windows PC

Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:09 pm
Trying to contact customer care, but can't even get past the spinning wheel. Real impressive stuff they got going on over there.
no avatar

ED_AITpro

Windows PC

Los Angeles CA

Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:28 pm
Yep, there is a new problem with creating Custom Care tickets that started a couple of months ago. I thought this was only happening to me, but I have now heard several other people saying that they don't get the auto-reply email when they submit a CC ticket and they never hear back from Customer Care. I submitted 3 tickets in the last 3 months and never heard back from Customer Care. Previously I would get an auto-reply email within 30 minutes and then be contacted by Customer Care with 1-3 hours.

Thanks