no avatar

GuyTheOldMarine

Windows PC

Your Progress could not be validated

Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:31 pm
"Your Progress could not be validated" error message. Happening way to much making PvP almost unusable. This has become a real problem since Update 40 was installed. It uses up resources, Wastes my time, and keeps giving the same opponent that I just beat again and again until it decides we shall let him pass. Using Windows & Tag Number f1gc4cc.
Attachments
PvP_ErrorsUpgrade40.JPG
PvP_ErrorsUpgrade40.JPG (65.58 KiB) Viewed 388 times
no avatar

Sniperrbs

Windows PC

Re: Your Progress could not be validated

Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:29 pm
I am having the exact same problem - Even though you win the pvp battle your marked as lost - you lose trophies , your opponent that you just beat gets the trophies and winning streak goes to 0 (not that that is a big deal). This started yesterday

The Marksman

Sniper Fury Game Master

Google Play (Android)

Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:44 pm
This is a work in progress as we speak, will get a resolution as soon as possible, sorry for any inconvenience, as soon as I hear something I will update you.

The Marksman
no avatar

ED_AITpro

Windows PC

Los Angeles CA

Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:19 pm
Yep, same problem. Won PvP matches show the "Your progress could not be validated" error message pop up and the PvP match shows as lost and not won.  The bug is not specific to any Boosts, weapon, gearset or anything else and is a conditional coding flaw/bug in the game itself.

Update:
Actually it seems like some weapons and boost combinations trigger the PvP error more frequently. Some weapon and boost combinations appear to be much more stable and do not trigger the PvP error very often.

Warlord Challenges cannot be completed.
Victory Day event PvP matches cannot be completed.
Battle Pass cannot be completed.
no avatar

ED_AITpro

Windows PC

Los Angeles CA

Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:22 pm
Off Topic:
The estimated window for when the Diamond Points rewards problem was expected to be resolved has come and gone. When do you guys expect to have the Diamond Points reward problem from last season resolved?
Thanks
no avatar

teep9101

Windows PC

Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:33 pm
same issue here since update 40. I've tried resetting the app on both my computers and it's still giving me the Progress Save Error, your progress could not be validated
no avatar

Thomas VH.

Windows PC

Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:59 pm
Same problem with Progress not validated and still waiting for Diamond Points.  It's like there's a different bug appearing every week and this game with all the ads and problems is just not enjoyable any more.
no avatar

teep9101

Windows PC

Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:55 pm
update:  I noticed while skirmishing that every time I went up against 2 of the players out of the IMPLACABLES clan I got the Your Progress Could Not Be Validated. I tried it 4 times with one of them and 3 times with the other one

General Lee Goode

Windows PC

Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:21 pm
I'm Having the same problem after the update. I have to reboot the game then I get 4-5 wins then I get the ERROR again - Its making the pvp events a real pain !!

Tag # fd4g329f
no avatar

ED_AITpro

Windows PC

Los Angeles CA

Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:16 pm
Man I got to say that this entire season (month) has been a total disaster due to the catastrophic Diamond Points issue and now this catastrophic PvP issue. I've been forced to delete some valuable SM's due to not being able to upgrade SM's with the DP from last season. So yeah that has cost me a lot long term in the game. Brutal.  On a positive note, I love the new search filter (available/unavailable) for Spec Ops - it saves a lot of time. Good stuff.

Should we be keeping track of all of the lost things to get compensated when things eventually get fixed?
Ie total number of PvP missions that were won, but due to the bug counted as a loss?
ie total amount of Rubies spent to get around WC challenges and other things due to the bugs?
ie other various problems, losses, etc. due to the bugs?

Update:
Just found the forum topic for how to contact CC if the in-game ticketing system is not working > https://forum.gameloft.com/viewtopic.php?f=2161&t=340820

Note: The Customer Care ticketing system has been broken for me for about 2 months now. So is there another way to contact Customer Care besides from within the Customer Care ticketing system in the game?