no avatar

PadreMaronno-KTM

Windows PC

:')
ARENA BATTLES
1) the arena battles as long as there are bots or users with uniforms that are not available to all are distorted
2) I am in league K but I have not received any awards since the beginning of the season despite having completed the battles. FRAUD

Lalaubr

Windows PC

Guys, how do I jump to other platforms ????
I have already pressed all the keys and I will not leave the place !!!!!!

Angiolotto

Windows PC

Ciao devi andare nelle piattaforme dove vedi le frecce verdi premendo il tasto F
no avatar

mrpep

Windows PC

i keep getting killed with one shot..never used to happen before..only since up date.im guessing they must be the bots or cheaters.not sure witch...its a shame because its messing up a good game.starts to get on your nerves after a while....
no avatar

VIPOD

Apple (iOS)

Its riddled with cheater and hackers and then there's the bots..... I've not been able to play for over 3 weeks now as never get off the block... killed with one shot or game crashes....
no avatar

Peter Lee

Windows PC

The Arena is a joke! There is no way it is even close to a level playing field. If the cheaps don't get you, the bots will. You would have better odds if you played Russian Roulette with a round in every chanber. What a rip off this is.
no avatar

mR_Fly

Windows PC

i have a lot of problems with arena battle .... i dont see the players or when im in 1 sec im death or putme outside of map ... a lot off bugs