grayshadow

Windows PC

Atlanta area, Georgia, USA

lost everything

Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:40 pm
I connected/logged into  microsoft from the game as suggested so I would not have to log into microsoft every time I played.  In doing this,  the system totally dumped ALL the progress I had made.  I was at level  66.  Now I am at 2 !   
I then deleated the game and reinstalled it from the Microsoft game center.  I had logged into Microsoft many times to play the game.   Indications from Gameloft were that logging into Microsoft would save game status.  I am not sure what happened, so I still have the same issue!   I did not wish to link the game to FB, so that option is not available.  

HELP !!
no avatar

ChiefZinn

Windows PC

Re: lost everything

Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:46 am
has anyone offered any help in resolving this issue. happened to me on the 23rd of august post here if you find a fix please.

grayshadow

Windows PC

Atlanta area, Georgia, USA

Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:28 am
I sent an official request to Gameloft with more information including my original Dog Tag number. I will post here as to what happens.
Wish me luck!!!
no avatar

Mish Gyulumyan

Windows PC

Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:25 pm
У меня исчезли очки саюза. Я обращаюсь по этому поводу уже второй раз. И еще отключветса игра когда захожу в раздел пвп и оказывает что проиграл а это влияет на статистику