sly f

Windows PC

cannot connect to game.

Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:03 am
Hi Gameloft. i have been trying for this whole weekend to reach out to you but dont seem to want to know about my problem.
i have been trying to get back to my game. and cannot connect to it. i have put a couple of things on disscusions but nobody is responding to my call's or problem. i also have given details of what the problem is. so your HELP....HELP....HELP..  will be most welcome thanks GAMELOFT.
Attachments
2019-09-01.png
2019-09-01.png (846.38 KiB) Viewed 471 times

sly f

Windows PC

Re: cannot connect to game.

Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:42 am
is there anybody seeing this thread. if so please respond so I know that im not talking to a ghost thanks.

Idkc

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:38 am
hey sly, been seeing ur posts & wish I cud offer help, if I think of somethg I'll post it but another pc-user may be the best source of a solution in this case;

its unfortunate how much the game has degraded over the last several yrs;  eg I, along with others, have been experiencing a lot of game crash problems lately (of course your problem is even worse and hopefully will be resolved very soon);

hang in there, search the forums & the web for possible solutions (if not already), stay persistent with CS & maybe Daniel, & maybe even find a similar alternate to pass some time & get some relief - good luck.

sly f

Windows PC

Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:48 am
Hi ldkc. well I'm back in the game. with no help from GL the dam give ups they are. why they have a forum here I don't know. when they cannot even look into my problem. all I can say about them is they must have the heads to far up there backside's. as for getting my problem sorted out I had to go to a I.T store. and have some one to have a look at the problem. so when the guy looked at what was going on he found that the windows update I got was not compatible with the game. the update I got was windows 10. 1903. so had to go back to windows 10. 1809. and all off a sudden it came back on line...…………….. thanks GL for you no help in this matter. get with the program. and listen to what the players are saying. and get your head out of the clouds. thanks I have had my say.
no avatar

Alpha~Angel

Windows PC

Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:14 pm
I don't know how or what but I went to Microsoft Store to see if there was an update an there was none. Saw that people were posting the error code so I went back to game with forum running in background and what should happen? it connected! Just rechecked and yes it is connecyed..why does GL have to lie about their glitches..ive read comments and its like you set us up for failure!

YOU CAN'T FIX ****!

Idkc

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:11 am
    sly f wrote:
    Hi ldkc. well I'm back in the game.  ...

Good to hear you figured it out and got back in the game; frustrating that this incompatibility was not known or resolved before causing you all the trouble; but you reminded us that sometimes we can troubleshoot on our own by backtracking through recent changes to our device, although other times the problem is beyond our control in the software or server; good gaming.