no avatar

Oldie57

Windows PC

Lost my account again

Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:01 am
Can't understand why I lost my account again. Starting me at lvl 1. I'm not doing this all over again. i was a lvl 74, and now i don't know if will be able to finish the new event for the weapon. Daniel, i could use your help bro. will give you my dt number if it will help. tried un install and re install. starting from my account i started with. nothing. still lvl 1.

Uwe R.

Windows PC

Re: Lost my account again

Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:53 am
Hello Oldie57, are you connected with Microsoft or Facebook before? So try to reconnect with one of those. Should work. I got my fingers cross for you, good luck.

Greetings
Uwe R.
Mortem omnes lateribus! - Der Tod kommt von allen Seiten!
no avatar

aco032

Windows PC

Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:54 pm
the same thing happened to me after 3 years of playing ... simply the profile was deleted ... i tried with facebook login but it just wont login
no avatar

pux

Windows PC

Re: Lost my account sniper fury

Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:19 pm
recupero dati piastrina f20f8d7c name pux - microsoft store - account puxsasso@hotmail.com
no avatar

pashupatastra5532

Google Play (Android)

Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:16 pm
I also lost my account 2 weeks back was trending at Level76 and sniper fury stopped loading on my phone...got a new phone thinking config got old...and tried to transfer the progress but it started me with level1.....I am feeling low...written mail to GL support but nobody coming to help..
wasted my 4 yrs and money on this game
Want my old account back...please help

Loosing my progress every passing day....Gameloft team please help