no avatar

Sparky83

Windows PC

Keep losing progress in the game

Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:47 am
Getting really annoyed with this.. its happened a few times in the events but its starting to effect the rest of the game getting really aggrivating.. Ill play the game for awhile in the mornings, upgrade a gun, Sabotage the bounty bases, earn dog tags in spec ops, complete an event tier, or complete a BP section. only to have the progress lost when i leave the game for awhile and come back to it later... Its like i didnt complete any of that...

Today for the event i was 1 powercore away from having the 2nd upgrade to the Guerilla queen gun.. Had finished the 2nd tier completely, Finished the last 2 upgrades to Bikini Blaster.. and was down to 8 green chests left to fight for in PVP... I close the game while i went to do some yardwork today, now im back to needing 3 powercores and 1 scope for the Guerilla Queen... had to replay the last 2 missions to complete Tier 2 again... also had to go through the last 2 upgrades for Bikini Blaster (which im waiting for it to finish again right now).. and im back to 16 chests remaining for the PVP rewards...

I know im not the only one having this issue as ive seen people mention it in the bug report threads in both this section and the discussion board section, ntm people talking about it in the Global Chat... Even my clan members have been seeing the same thing.. last BH event one of our clan members beat level 10 boss made it through the 2nd tier boss on a 2nd round through... closed the game for a bit while the sabotage timers ticked down for the 3rd tier... came back to find he lost progress all the way back through the 10th boss having to start fresh again..
no avatar

GuyTheOldMarine

Windows PC

Re: Keep losing progress in the game

Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:51 pm
Yes, Most of my clan and myself have this issue which has been present for some time and really needs to be addressed. I have been bounced back on progress numerous times. Most of the time it is minor, but lately it has wiped out 6-7 hours of progress. Very Frustrating and so costly. weird thing is that it repeats almost exactly what I had to do to get back to where I was but just makes it a great loss of time.