no avatar

Steven G

Windows PC

Game crashed after PVP completed

Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:45 am
Right after completing by second PVP, the game crashed to desktop just before giving me credit for the win.  I reloaded the game two more times, hit the start button, hit the PVP button and immediately crashed back to desktop each time.  Windows 10.  brand new bug seems to have come with the update (or not).  ID number: fgd5828c.
no avatar

ED_AITpro

Windows PC

Los Angeles CA

Re: Game crashed after PVP completed

Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:51 pm
This is actually an intermittent problem that has been occurring for several days. PvP will load for around 15 minutes and then not load for 15 minutes and the game crashes immediately when clicking the PvP icon. This intermittent problem occurs all day long and has been occurring for several days now. This also now affects the Victory Day event. Your only hope of making any game progress is to keep trying to launch PvP and if it does expect that PvP will only work for about 15 minutes before it crashes again and will not load again. Rinse and repeat all day long. Awesome isn't it. LOL
no avatar

SchuettelStefan

Windows PC

Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:05 am
I have the same bug now.
Immediate crash of the game while trying to play a PVP mission. Of course, also in the special missions, such as "Victory Day."
no avatar

SchuettelStefan

Windows PC

Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:13 am
Crashes of all kinds exist anyway since this game exists. Often associated with the loss of bonus and / or consumables. But the current crash series has reached a whole new level of quality. 
Only a few days ago you could not start the arena game because of a faulty tutorial. 
Now the special games on the "Victory Day" will be spoiled even more. 
The programmers are really doing their best. 
I've never really seen any software that has as many bugs as this game. 
That's a real rarity. my respect, not everyone can really do that.