no avatar

PadreMaronno-KTM

Windows PC

PADREMARONNO-KTM-ITALIA-WINDOWS SNIPER FURY 
Today there has been a series of RESET progress
resulting in loss of acquired resources
A new bug every day? how is it possible
playing like this is impossible, I trust in your quick resolution, and for all the progress lost even in reward / compensation
Attachments
Annotazione 2019-07-19 190441.png
Annotazione 2019-07-19 190441.png (88.87 KiB) Viewed 319 times
no avatar

ED_AITpro

Windows PC

Los Angeles CA

Yep, game progress is being reset about every 15 minutes >>> viewtopic.php?f=2161&t=684945&p=3765759#p3765759

NickelKitten555

Windows PC

I lost 6 targets all in one fell swoop along with all my rubies both earned and purchased, the stars the gold tokens and 5 hours of my life AGAIN.  This is not acceptable.  It happened last global hunt and no one even bothered to contact me or even tried to make things right.  Right Now I am very very hurt and angry.

This happens whenever they reset the battle logs.  I think it is time for Game Loft to fix that bug.  If they can't do a query without screwing up everyone they need to go back to school and relearn their programming.
no avatar

micgp@yahoo.com

Google Play (Android)

Sniper Fury on Android mobile phone.*half way through global hunt. phone went flat. recharged phone. now game won't load. error message says Sniper Fury keeps closing. What can i do ?

Absolutely ZERO help from gameloft.
no replies to any of my concerns

Lost months of gameplay , in fact the whole game itself letalone almost a week of progress in global hunt.

Why can't gameloft at least have the courtesy to offer effective contact details instead of ie "you can contact us via ...." sending you to a page WITH NO WAY OF CONTACT
no avatar

micgp@yahoo.com

Google Play (Android)

Absolute ZERO help from gameloft
no avatar

micgp@yahoo.com

Google Play (Android)

Hello Daniel,

Thank you so much for your reply to my cry for help which was originally stated as:

"Sniper Fury on Android mobile phone.*half way through global hunt. phone went flat. recharged phone. now game won't load. error message says Sniper Fury keeps closing. What can i do ?"

Since receiving your message I have reinstalled the game, which I was initially reluctant to do so for fear of losing any game progress (especially having spent so much time making progress through the Global Hunt Event let alone months of gameplay).

Now that I have reinstalled the game, it seems to be working again but (of course ?) I stand to lose all progress in the Global Hunt Event on which I have spent many days ... having now only 1.5 hours (instead of 4 days) to hunt remaining 5 targets) and have been unable to collect daily rewards etc as I did not know my problem could be solved by simply reinstalling the game.

Again, thank you so much for your reply ... ufortunately the many days effort spent on Global Hunt seem to have been all for naught.